Sign in to follow this  
Socod_badne

Somali cinema row turns deadly

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

I think some of you forgot that
Socod_badne
is a neocon wannabe nomad who advocates for racial profiling of Muslims and believes Sharia laws are outdated and unsuitable.

I'm not a neocon wannabe, I'm libertarian.

Racial profiling is a reality and a necessity. If someone from South East Asian community commits a crime, you go to that community to search for the suspect. If from black community, you search for the suspect in the black community. If the white community, again you go to the white community. Common sense really.

What is wrong witht the believe the Sharia law is unsuitable?

Read the whole thing before you make a judgemental comments.

I only made preliminary judgements based on the story as I first read it. There is nothing wrong with that. You're simply asking me not to think and I refuse

[/qb]

Originally posted by Khayr:

Socad Badne,

How much do they pay you to be a

'CHEERLEADER'?
:D

Well the UFOs don't really pay me to cheerlead for them. Them Kuffar UFOs instead give me intergalactic joy rides.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

I was right however in calling their likes
demi-gods
. They claim to be upholding Allah laws which are delineated in black and white in the Quran. What they did was not what Allah said in the Quran, hence their own. They took it upon themselves to decide what IS moral and what is not AND what should be done to those who break
their
morality laws, not Allahs...so how is that not mistaking yourself with Allah?

The prophet Muhammad SCW said that some things are clear in the diin and some things are not. Obviously Allah SWT didn't clarify every single issue in this world with an answer in the Qur'an for it, therefore we have scholars who issue fatwas regarding these various unclear issues as they come. So would you compare those scholars and those who enforce the decision the scholar made, to the likes of Allah SWT, subhanallah?

Now I don't know the ruling regarding movies, but I can imagine that if movies haven't been declared xaraam, they are at least discouraged.I don't want to argue who is right or wrong in this issue, because obviously I don't know the full story, and the only people who lost, like usual, are the innocent bystanders. But I wanted to dispute this point you made, which I quoted, and why I think you're wrong with this statement.

Originally posted by Y-Chromo:

They are only humans and things sometimes fall apart.

They are indeed humans and that is precisely why they shouldn't be in the business of enforcing Allah's laws.

We should see them as people like us who can get things sometimes wrong. But the motive behind their actions is worth everything.

Unfortunetly for you and them, what WE as society judge actions are their end result, not the motivation or rational behind them. Was the end result of the particular action good or bad?

There can be good motive behind murder, rape, theft...but all are still unacceptable and a crime. Motivation doesn't legitimize a particular action.

Frankly no one gives a damn, least of all not the dead and their relatives, about what those demi-gods did. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Y-Chromo:

They are only humans and things sometimes fall apart.

They are indeed humans and that is precisely why they shouldn't be in the business of enforcing Allah's laws.
So who should enforce them then, seeing as we are all human beings who make mistakes? Allah SWT? No one?