Sign in to follow this  
Sharmarkee

20 yrs old Somali died in a fight with other Somali

Two young Somalis fought in sat night in bristol, one instantly died while the other is nursing his wounds and in hospital. its seems they been friends but turned against each other.

Ironically another two, fought in a mosque few days before that, at a salat time, when people stand up for congregation salat, one of them said let us wait the imam, and the other said why waiting imam let someone else lead the prayer, then it turned into a fist fight infront of all muslims who are mostly pakistanis, one is been inflicted by great harm when he was hited him with a mobile phone, blood was all over the praying carpet, The Pakistanis and the rest of other muslims were dismayed and couldn’t believe someone can fight inside a mosque for this pity and humble argument, they become shell-shocked. very sad indeed, i think this Qaat making our people into a clumsiness and brutalising incivility, what is all this violence,What you think?Peeps.

Actually during last arafo iid prayers, while we listened to khutbah, two somali woman argued they were namecalling, after 30 of exchanged insults timihii bay iska rifeen infront of all muslims from all over the world.

We all somali woman were banned from the mosque for more than 2 months!

I think it is upbringing.

LoL Australia takes the cake. About 150 Somali youths started a brawl at one of the Shopping complexes, all blacks were literly kicked out of the facility. all on Eid day just a couple of weeks ago. Then the next day was at the Eid festival here where i witnessed 2 grown a$s women have out with each other infront of at least 50+ patrons. It took about 5+ security guards to retrain one of the women. 10mins later she's yelling my children where are my children. What a joke, talk about setting a good example!

BOB   

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Raajicuun...

This is not something to boast or brag about...it is utterly SHAMEFUL to fight in anywhere let alone inside the house of almighty and you wonder why we're going through such a tragic and painful peroid simply because we abandoned our faith and lost respect for anything and everything including Allah almighty.

May Allah s.w Guide Us All Through The Righteous Path Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.