Sign in to follow this  
murefu

this is funny..i have never think this can happen?

murefu   

Have you ever spent your time with some one you hate unless you hate spending one day with out her?i dont know how this can happen..i dont like this person anymore.lastnight my last decision was to leave her alone..but subaxdi when i reach at my university.. my last decision was broken...now she smiles ...everything is changing?

i dont know what the f***ck is going on..i dont love her anymore..i want leave her alone.i dont know what to do?

Ariadne   

^^ very easily unravelled.

You are infatuated with a pretty face....That's why; whenever your not with her you don't want to see or hear her, but as soon as your with her again and she smiles at you. Your determination for ending whatever is between you and her leaves you.

shyhem   

Maajo

u don't need to swear to make a point.

Murefu

Be CAREFUL brother, hate is a strong word for a brother to play with it just like that.

maajo   

SHIT ..MUREFU IS LOST..CUZ OF LOVE..EHEHE..HEY BRO..YOU JUST LOVE HER..AND IT WAS NOT GOOD IDEA TO POST HERE..YOU ARE JUST..FOOLISH ENOUGH?

Maajo....Aastaa baayii....give da brother a break.

murefu.....she must be pretty one...lol

Ok....yu get some situation...yu can't break up with her in person or over da fone ( iam supposing hearing her voice will soften your resolve too)....Well, it will be inappropiate to email a break massage....How about writing her letter and mail it to her apt.

Be careful with da word "HATE"