Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Somali Army in the 70s 80s -video

ansaar17   

we will never reach that stage as long as we have abdi axmaar in office guarded by tigryanya militia.

ethiopia will never allow somalia to be strong because as soon as we become strong enough the first thing we do is try to take back somaligalbeed.

me   

Hmmmmm, how about military flags? Unit flags etc etc?

I wonder how that flag that the commando's carry in the parade looks like.

Chimera   

i wonder how they would react seeing their nr 1 enemy walking on their beloved soil today

i would love to see ''only''only''only'' the ''reaction on their faces

ps yes flags everything related to the army would be nice we need to collect them

collect and preserve is the way forward!!

oh yeah i just found out that, the plane on the Somaliland Statue was a Somali Mig

damn never noticed that man but i do like the defiance it represents :D but the blue flag needs to be taken off the moment SAF hit Somali blood they no longer represented us or the blue flag just like the current government neither represents the blue flag nor it's people waving it

I remembered an anecdote.

I've had a lakad older brother, the most lakad I had ever seen, who for no apparent reason -- perhaps it had to do with his lakadnimo, who never agreed with the masses, even if they go to jano, asaga naar uu aadaa -- was anti-Kacaan.

He worked at my hooyo's tukaan after school. He would put upside down Siyaad Barre's picture whenever he is working that shift, at the derision of my hooyo. See, the minishiibiyo would fine you haddeenan arkin sawirka Jaalle oo meesha surneen, labelling you anti-Kacaan.

So asagoo saas ahaa ayee ardeydii galaaskiis ku jirtay, his whole class loo doortay meerijaankii inay matalaan at Oktoobar 21 celebrations. He refused to participate, si walba la yeelay, even the principal came to our house. Markii dambe haye uu dhahay.

Maxee kugu taalaa, war xun aa dhacdee. On that day, when Oktoobar 21 came, his class waxee u qaabilsanayeen a larger-than-life face of Max'ed Siyaad, where each student had a part of the face.

My lakad brother particularly had one of the 'eyes.' Markee other students wada taageen, asagii ma taagin, so the whole picture looked like Awjaalle Siyaad without an eye. He would later tell us the principal was perspiring like qoraxda wax loo dhaweeye, cabsi daradeeda, kana maba ka qasno waa ugu jirtaa.

Ayaantiis, lamaba arkin. Otherwise that poor principal who trained his class waxa ku dhici lahaa Eebbaa ogaan lahaa, for si kalaa loo interprete gareyn lahaa and my brother himself, particularly haddii la ogaan lahaa qoyska uu ka dhashay.