Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Biden: Hillary a Better Pick then Me

Nephissa   

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She’s a truly close personal friend, she is qualified to be president of the United States of America, she’s easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America, and quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. But she’s first rate, I mean that sincerely, she’s first rate, so let’s get that straight."

Now if Obama can only teach this guy how to keep his feet out his mouth. redface.gif

Nephissa   

DUDE, come on! If you think nothing is wrong with this then you're more than a few sandwiches shy of a picnic. I don't think I'd go in as a finalist for a job I really want and then tell the interviewer that the guy I cut in the previous round is better for the job [unless I just don't want the job]. Perhaps Biden is closer to McCain than Obama..?

Come on man! I guess that statement went passed you? Biden was referring to Mcain passing over a lot of way qualified women to select Palin. It was a short at Mcain and it was meant to potray Mcain selecting beauty over brains.

Nephy, out of context walaashiis.

Biden was responding to one Hillary hater who said he was glad Hillary wasn't picked. It was Biden's way of trying to tell the questioner "shut the F up". Little humility helps party unity. :D