Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Scared of Police

Malika   

I must have been a little thief in my past life,why do I fear the police.I am saying I dont fear them as I fear Allah but there is something about Police that just scares me..Lol

Why is it that we get somewhat nervous when a police car is behind us? Last night driving home from a friend's house,music blasting my fav Saado Cali song. I must have looked odd to them as I passed them parked on a lay in singing my heart out. The next thing I see them behind me, automatically,I started doing all the right things..Lol like signaling when leaving the round- about,which I do spontenously every other time,but this time I was so concsious of doing so.Lol..Anyway what puzzled me more was how I felt, I was having a panic attack, Alla maxaa ayati kursi aqriyee!! .Now you would think I don’t have a license or insurance.. Nah!! I have all that plus the darn car just coasted me an arm and a leg to have it serviced. By the way I don’t drive a flashy car either...Lol

Anyway after tailgating me for a while they decided to overtake me and get on their way…But why did I feel like that, do any of you get that same feeling when a police car tailgate you or when they stop you? Do you feel this overwhelming nervousness? redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^They usually stop me and ask silly questions. I used to get nervous when I knew there was something wrong with the car.