Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

FREE Paul and Rachel Chandler

Enuf is enuf!! No more suffering, as 7 months is already bloody long it is time now these pirate thugs release Paul and Rachel Chandler free immediately and unconditionally. If the gang was thinking that the Chandlers were wealthy couple well they now know they are NOT so they must give them their freedom back. The Chandlers are ordinary people like us and had been celebrating Paul's retirement with a sailing holiday in the Seychelles when they and their yacht were seized by the gang. I have watched the whole interview last night and really felt sorry for them and was angry with these brainless 1diots keeping these innocent people for ages. I feel sorry for them and insha'Allah pray for their immediate release! these criminals dont know what they doing to this couple.

Videos

-------

---

---

nuune   

Just came across this site:

http://www.savethechandlers.com/

What happened to those Somali London Communities, I heard there was a lot of muran between the communities regarding this issue because some used the clan card to raise funds for their release, but other communities accused those raising funds for taking advantage of the situation and using the funds for their own and not for the Chandlers.

weird,

I hope this ends soon, sad thing, no news, no update, nothing,