Sign in to follow this  
mohamed Farrah

film, let somalis shine to the screen

I am majering Video Production, which is as you know almost every thing about how to make a movie, but I am always interest in people who like that subject, and let us shine to screen becuas I think is the most fun and artfull to the life, Imagine the guys in Black Hack down movie if they were Somalis or behind the camera wouldn't it be some thing, think abuot it!

im minoring in theatre, my brothers in cinema though. film studies, not video prod. so what do you plan on doing? like would you direct music videos, i hear a lot of young directors go through that path to make a name for themselves as well as to gain experience.

Somealien no, I am not gonno direct Music vidoes or for that matter, and I am not going school just to filfil my MTV or BET fanacy no!, more than that, I am going school to make our lives notice to the world, I am going to a school the life we lead as Somalis, we get stories to tell to the screen don't we

im sorry if i offended you. i see yr vision, tell a story through film, but i was just saying some people do videos to get their names out there, i wasnt insinuating it was to fulfill a boyish fantasy of some sort. anyways, i wish you the best.