Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Top well known 5 men in 21 century

OG Moti   

My list of Top well known men in 21 century is as following

1. Osama bin laden - for being the first nightmare source of west world. and for some "west women" think he is handsome and sexy and dengerious.

2. Sadam husein - for being second source of west nightmares

3. Goerge bush - for being the dumest man on earth

4. Mohamed Ata - he seems to make every non muslim jump when they hear the name Mohamed

5. a david beckham - i never understood why?

5. b Tony Blair - for A$$ kissing and covering Bush's wide open hard to cover a$$,

Tell us urs and why do u choose them... peaCE

Lefty   

The century just gets started and it's hard to predict but at the end of this century Osama Bin Laden will be the top of the list. He changed this world and He'll be known forever! the rest aren't and haven't done enough and they won't be remembered 10 years from now.

My lists.....I will for sure let you know after 70 years from today if I'm still alive..insha'allah....Just be Patient, it won't be that long... Remember time is running too fast lately. smile.gif

OG Moti   

lefty lefty, you can tell us who are the top 5 for now, and the list could always change...

by the way brother you just told us your age

a century is 100 years and u said u will tell me ur top 5 in 70 years if AllaH permits.. doing math which i am not so good at would say as followings:

given

C (century) = 100 years

X (5 top known men)

A (your answer for X)in = 70 years

Required

Y (your age) = ?

Solution

Equation of the problem

C = A + Y

100 = 70 + Y

Y= 100 - 70 = 30

loooooooooooooool

Peace

Lefty   

LOOOOOL@OG Moti

In this case, your formula and its whole settings went the wrong way. For the worst part of it, it's not even close let alone getting the right number but nice try thou.

For the list, I don't want my list to change but I can name one person if that would make you happy and that person would be none other than but myself.The rest of the names will follow (to make it short) 60 yrs from today. am I 40 now ??

OG Moti   

Lefty... loool brother i told u i am not good in math, but i tried...

chosen one sxb.. i forget who ? that blood sucker ... i would mentioned him but 2 things did not help him, first his softwares keep hunging on me and always eligal and wierd messages comes up and shots down the whole system, secondly .. microsoft over shadowed him... ....

guys come on give 5 men u really think are famous, and most remembered now adays for sometime to come peace