Sign in to follow this  
Curly

HEADLINES: ***Darman the conman***

Curly   

I would like to let everyone on SOL know how fraudulent and dishonest Darman is. He managed to con me and I won’t allow him to get away with it!!! :mad:

I had a written agreement with Darman, which he later broke, and the evidence is shown below:

--------------------------------------------------

Darman: posted May 14, 2003 03:20 PM can you please tell me the code you used to have that sound file play ? thanks

Psycho_Sue: posted May 14, 2003 03:47 PM why would i do a thing like that?...what have you ever done for me besides riddicul me??? aye?if you want the html for that sound you have to try harder then that

Darman: posted May 14, 2003 04:39 PM

i will do "anything" you want me to do

Psycho_Sue: posted May 15, 2003 04:44 AM ANYTHING!!!??? You should have put more thought into that…but it’s too late nowI want you to write a topic saying how brilliant I am and you have to say you hate hibo…lol (I mean it)

Darman: posted May 16, 2003 01:31PM Daayum.. i was expecting you to say somthing like Making out or some shit !!! anywaysyou know what though.. that chick gets on my nerves too i will make sure i have her be the star of my next scandalus topic so whats the code ??

Psycho_Sue: posted May 17, 2003 10:42 AM alright ...thanks, i should actually wait till you write the topic first but i'm gonner trust you for a change.the code is ****************Edited********** (confidential)

i hope that helped ya!

Darman: posted May 17, 2003 03:40 PM

hey it did work for me.. thanks hon.. p.s. tell me of any other codes you have

Psycho_Sue: posted May 18, 2003 11:40 AM Listen luv...don't push your luck! and anyways i haven't seen you keep up your end of the bargin...i knew you were gonner scank me!

------------------------------------------------

**Darman did not reply after that and did not do as I asked!!!** :mad:

Please note Darman is a dodgy character and should never be trusted!!! :mad:

To Whom It May Concern:

May 21, 2003

We Have a Con Man Among Us.

Well I guess Drman broke the Geneva Convention section 1554 under agreement plan that he should be criticizing a lovely sister call “hibo”. Mr. Darman under this agreement you ought clear your self with in 24hrs, other wise we will be using a force with any means o f necessary. To dismantle your creditability and your honor in this form, we surely do not want you to be evildoer. All other “nomads” your with us or against us, now is the time to be on a side! You cannot be in the middle.

Sincerely yours,

President of A.S.U

Mr. Knucklehead

OG Moti   

looooooool @ Psycho_sue i am glad i did not send u privet message...man this is big time QARXIS.com .... Queen kulahaaa ... u are dengerious ... very dengerious.... i think human rights commision should act fast against u..... and you also keep your privet messages for future use as exposing or blackmailing....

WAR HAS BEGAN

Curly   

OG-moti you've sent me a private message before aswell...don't you remember me...curly_sue???? :confused:

OG Moti   

psycho_sue never did .. after this qarxis will never do .. loooooooooooool

no more privet messages for me haduu meeshan qarxis yimid,,, and u made the guy say bad words about lovely, pretty, intelligent and kind Hibo ... oh my god no more privet messages for me to anyone.... this is getting dengerious

peacee

MD   

Darman.........Darman redface.gif where are U? SAVE ur ass! Psycho_sue's gone MAD lol

SoMa_InC   

Psycho remember how ya did da same sh*it 2 me..

Watch out!! am not in da mood of qarxiis but hopefully ama disclose it soon and i really mean that. Dont trust no 1 and am also preparing my own crew so that we can overthrow ur halimo kingdom.

Peace 4 now

b back with some more flow

Jaabir   

Daayum Psycho_sue,, were you silly enough to think i would attack a dear nomad and an SOL icon like Hibo just to satisfy your envious ass?!! and even worse.. you are telling everybody here how naive you are.. Walaaahi i will throw yo ass in jail like OG-Moti hadii adan booqa joojin... :D:D