Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Tips on how to annoy other...

In school:

1-ask the professor whether the 1st chapter will be on the test. if he says no, rip the pages out of your textbook infront of him.

2-every 5 minutes,take a sheet of notebook paper, write "sign up sheet #5" and pass it around.

3-pretend to be angry, bang the table hard AND loud. later apologize for the hurt and greif caused to the table. be sincere and write a letter of apology to the table and submit it to the professor at the end of the class.

4-Correct him/her at least ten times on the pronunciation of your name, even if it's Smith. claim the "i" is silent.

Roommates/co-workers

1-collect potatos. paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate/co-worker. Separate his/her potato from the others. wait few days, and then bake his/her potato and eat it. Expain to your roommate/co-worker, "That potato just didn't belong."

2-collect hundreds of pens and pile them in one side of the room. keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh @ that pencil.

3-Make a sandwich. Don't eat it. leave it on the floor. ignore it. wait till they get rid of it, and then say, "HEY! where the heck is my sandwich?" complain loudly that you ARE hungry.

4-Try talking back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."

Jaabir   
Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

[QB] In school:

Roommates/co-workers

1- if your roomate is sleeping, and its cold out, sneak into his room, open the window, and then turn off the heater :D:D:D

2- Play with his alarm clock, set it to 9:00 AM instead of 7:00 AM

3- If his girlfriend calls, tell her you really enjoyed the double date you guys went on last weekend.. if she says what are you talking about.. go like Excuse me.. are you Deeqo?? of course she is not :D

4- if you are just visiting him, before you leave call 911 and hang up.

5- Unplug his cars battery and watch his *** call a tow truck..