Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Do Not Eat These Products

Diamante   

most of those products contain meat that is not halal, so I wouldn't think twice about buying them anyhow.

nevertheless, thanks for posting the link, good to know right.

--------------------

I don't believe in emails. I'm an old fashioned girl. I believe in calling and hanging up

Should prolly print n take along to the next grocery shoppin trip eh.

Altho, I find all these scientific researches about cancer slighty iffy. Bloody hell, if you know the cause, where is the cure?

This dye mishap is actually the best thing that happened to my diet.

I'm so scared of eating processed food, I've actually resorted to using raw ingredients for my cooking, instead of Pot Noodles and tinned rubbish. I didn't even know there was a fresh vegetables aisle in ASDA's until this news story broke. I even bought some cauliflower (can't say I actually brought myself to eating it, not really sure how I'm supposed to eat it or even if it's really edible).

BOB   

we SHOULD stick to our own food!

Breakfast:

Canjeelo iyo Beer or Canjeelo & Subag iyo Sokor.

Lunch:

Bariis isku karis & kala karis or Baasto.

Dinner:

Muufo iyo Malaay & Malawax iyo Kalaankal.

We never heard about Cancer before and if any one ever died with Cancer we used to say "Hebel tii Allah baa utimi" why bother with Cancer or Fast Food for that matter just stick to what you know best plus you always stay in shape NATURALLY with six pack and everything :D:D .

PS. Goofy Genius thanks for the info Partner.

Peace, Love & Unity.

STOIC   

Does every thing cause cancer? Most of the scientific reserches are based on observation that are interpreted from high-dose animal cancer tests( iam not saying all of them) therefore we shouldn't be scered right after a reserch has been published.Words are carefully choosen for an emotional impact.

N.O.R.F   

Correct most of the items contain meat, therefore is of no concern to us (i hope). But if you look closer there are some items that u may eat/put in your food (ie worcester sauce) etc etc.

Microwave has never been my/our thing but in generations to come whos to say our diet will be entirely bariis iyo basto?

Breakfast:

Canjeelo iyo Beer or Canjeelo & Subag iyo Sokor.

Lunch:

Bariis isku karis & kala karis or Baasto.

Dinner:

Muufo iyo Malaay & Malawax iyo Kalaankal

I wish that was the case,,,,,

goes home to some basto iyo hilib with cheese on top in front of the telly watching Barca vs Chelsea

thalamus   

Eating the same type of foods everyday is really unhealthy.It can cause a lack of major essential nutrient deficiencies in body. therefore i would not recommend always eating what you know.. Trying out new food groups is never harmful...unless it fast food.

I know we Somalis think that eating a lot of meat is health, unfortunately, this is inaccurate. You should always try to have more fruits and vegetables in your diet and less of every thing else…

p.s. thanks for the informative information…………… may ALLAH reward you in return

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif