Old_Observer

Ethiopia in very critical stage Governing Party falls apart

Apophis   
8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I heard Farah Macalin explain how Somalis achieved their political ans economic success in Kenya. It is totally different. Most of all , despite our disagreements and the sea issue, Kenya is an stable democracy. If Cgjar is comparing the Kenyan Somali experience in the Somali region , he is mistaken.  Ethiopia is the unfinished project of the 19th century colonial project.

He should demand the reform of the party and make sure decisions are made in Jigjiga.

Abiy can't remove the TPLF man in Makale. Cagjar must not allow regime change in Jigjiga from Addis. This can only be done by reforming the party. Ahmed Shide is no longer serving the kilil.

I don’t know if he grew up in Kenya but he has certainly spent a significant amount of time there.

I know he was working from Nairobi and I think his experiences there have greatly shaped his centralist attitude.

Does he wish to see Ethiopia become like Kenya? I think so, I also think he sees himself as a pragmatist like Aden Bare Duale. 

Perhaps becoming a right hand man to a strong ruler.

Of course this is all an error, in my opinion, as Ethiopia is quite different, in every sense, to Kenya.

Although I do believe the whole of East Africa can learn a great deal from Kenya, in this case I think Cagjar is mistaken if he thinks he can copy paste the Kenyan model to Ethiopia.

The best thing for Ethiopia is disintegration, peacefully.

Such a thing will rejuvenate the horn.

21 hours ago, Apophis said:

I don’t know if he grew up in Kenya but he has certainly spent a significant amount of time there.

I know he was working from Nairobi and I think his experiences there have greatly shaped his centralist attitude.

Does he wish to see Ethiopia become like Kenya? I think so, I also think he sees himself as a pragmatist like Aden Bare Duale. 

Perhaps becoming a right hand man to a strong ruler.

Of course this is all an error, in my opinion, as Ethiopia is quite different, in every sense, to Kenya.

Although I do believe the whole of East Africa can learn a great deal from Kenya, in this case I think Cagjar is mistaken if he thinks he can copy paste the Kenyan model to Ethiopia.

The best thing for Ethiopia is disintegration, peacefully.

Such a thing will rejuvenate the horn.

The problem of East African politicians is that they forget that the Somali nomad is very different to other nomads. The Somali nomad has always had some kind of laws and organization. Has reached level of Sultanates, Kingdoms and even empires.

Other nomads went straight to European system from very very primitive life. They did not have much habits good or bad. The Somali had a lot of habits good or bad and some of them conflicted with European systems.

100 years at war produces its own culture.

This is what politicians or apprentice like @Abtigis miss. Kililka is even different from any other Somali enclave. It has every clan or sub-clan of Somali that ever walked on earth. Only American Somali, Candian Somali...clans are missing which are on their way. Kililka has already British Somali.

Apophis   
6 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

The problem of East African politicians is that they forget that the Somali nomad is very different to other nomads. The Somali nomad has always had some kind of laws and organization. Has reached level of Sultanates, Kingdoms and even empires.

Other nomads went straight to European system from very very primitive life. They did not have much habits good or bad. The Somali had a lot of habits good or bad and some of them conflicted with European systems.

100 years at war produces its own culture.

This is what politicians or apprentice like @Abtigis miss. Kililka is even different from any other Somali enclave. It has every clan or sub-clan of Somali that ever walked on earth. Only American Somali, Candian Somali...clans are missing which are on their way. Kililka has already British Somali.

I have highlighted the blatant lies.