Sign in to follow this  
suban

should your girlfriend go to bed with you just to keep you with her?

Originally posted by SHAKA ZULU:

if you're his Girlfriend then you should sleep with him.

because where in Islam does it say about B/F and G/F?

there is nothing called boyfriend or girlfriend and if you accept to fall in that category then yeah do whatever he asks of you to do because it is not more than what you deserve.

big up to all the girls who respect themselves enough to keep their knees locked togather and for those who didn't then count me out of your male suitors.

real mature.

suban   

Salaan sare clown, I think everyone is seeing this topic in their own way.

Like somealien, i don't believe in the romanticed image of "Giving" your virginity because of you being inlove.

I have had many arguments with male "friends" because of their ****** ideas about intigrating in a european socity.

I'm against sext before marriage because i've been thaught that a girls virtues lies in her modesty, just like many of my islamic sisters.

And our men weren't raised to be bad, but like in every society, we have our bad seeds. And they seem to be spreading. They have convinced themselves that somethings are OK. And some girls(A minority) are easily persuaded that its alight to give into men, somali and non-somali, because they are "inlove".

I believe that if a person isready to have sex, they are more than ready to get married.

Does that answer your question clown?

What is your opinion in this?

if homie wants to rock your world, that dont make him a bad boyz! and frankly, u xalimos have out played this virginity thingy! and i have gut feeling it aint all about it, but rather yall scared that we bust yall lack of knowledge in this dept. its ok, if u dont know, ask and we'll go over it step-by-step. no pain no again. :cool:

any volunteers!!

Its common sense..if one was to get in bed with the person they so-call their "mate" without being married islamically...one would suffer innner self doubtness n guilt strikin from ya conscience. Besides how's sleepin with this person evah gonna change their views of you...shot they might just leave you cuz you were easy..n they didnt think you were at first.

...dang;'besidez you iz a virgin..how the heck are you gonna knoe the operations lol.f'real ? Its like tellin a child to operate amusement park? cant work rite..same goes for the above.

Just do it islamically n sit yourself free. Walaahi am kinda sadden the fact tha am hearin and seein alot of our brotha's n sistah's in islam abusing n takin forth the traditions of the western. Its not rite....but then again everythin became easy so i wont be suprised of anythin nowadays...sad...very