Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Shirkii sagootinta Garaad Jaamac ee jaaliyada SSC ee UK

Buuxo   

^ waan fahmay, thanks. so my hopes of marrying into a somali royal family is not dead, so what are the women of the Garad or boqoro family called? Garaado buuxo sounds rather odd , lol

Sophist   

Actually Garad Jama Garad Ali Garad Jama Garad Ali Garad Mohamed..... (I think if my father was alive and read this he would have said! Waryaa hade, ma geela ayaad uraaci jirtey maxaa kubaray abtirsiyihiisa). His wife is normally would be called Mama! Mama Buuxo doesnt sound as bad ;)

EDIT

The middle guy asked me to remove his pic! fair.

Gabbal   

Sophist, I hope you do not take my generalization the wrong way, but a certain gentleman in the center stands out as being a lawyer-to-be (is it still?).

Btw the man next to you in the upsetting shirt looks very familiar. Is he whom I think he is?

Sophist   

No he is not. Your Ugaas to be perhaps!!! A math teacher. Wiil reer Cali Shirwac ah! oo reer Ugaas Sharmaake ah!. A mate of mine too. Next to him is the [in]famous once the richest man in East Africa--- still very colourful as you can see from the shirt smile.gif .

Gabbal   

You caught me completely off guard there. :D Ninka waadba u abtirisay, Ugaas to be in the general sense or a member of the Ugaas family (we might be in-laws)? :D

Ah, I thought so about the fella with the upsetting shirt. smile.gif

Sophist   

Actually they are Guuleed Ugaas Shirwac! He is the Nephew of that famous lady-- M G?

Undoubtedly, he is a leader in the making--politically that is. Intelligent and acutely woven into the Somali political fabric.

Watch him; he is the rising star within your community.

Gabbal   

Such loyalty to a companion; noble I say. :D Tell him not to take it the wrong way. icon_razz.gif

If he is a nephew of M G, he should know her unrivaled colleague in the community, the ethereal Mrs. Sangaabo. Last I heard the Baroness has been residing in U.K, perhaps he might know her and might extend my felicitations to her?

Sophist   

He is enjoying himself in Europe. He was asked whether he would like to come back into Somali puplic service (along with Mr Samatar); his response was "Adeer Anagu inataanu wax qaban karney qabaney. Dhiig cusub ayaa loo baahan yahay; tankale dee adeer anigu ma jabhadeyn karo".

PS: He has a good security at the pleasure of the EU! marka ha isdaalin :D just playing mate.

Buuxo   

lol sophist, waadba u abtirisay. mama buuxo is a big title to carry, i might stick with buuxo only. Garaadka waan iska fasaxay, khayr baan uu rajeeyey.

Buuxo   

^^^ hmm what are you trying to say sophist , i have fallen of the shelf ,have i? :rolleyes: