Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

How was the first day of class

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum:

How was the first day of classes like? I only had uno clase today,and what a day. It seems like I was running around the whole day! Lets see I missed my bus,and I tried to catch up to it, but I couldn't :mad: :mad: Thus, I was 3 mins. late for my interview. But through and through I am glad to be back :D:D Can't wait to finish it though.

missed the bus eh..? call a cab...while your at it..oh, wait never mind. :D i have exactly 20 days before i go back to class. smile.gif . inshallahmy 1st day of classes will be fine.

Miriam1   

Nice Topic smile.gif

I actually had my oreintation today but it felt like class running from lecture hall to another getting lost a bout a gazzilion times.

But guess what :D:D

I am standing there... on line for lunch minding my own biz....and hold and behold who comes up to me, my best friend from back home..a person who I havent seen for 5 yrs. She was the last person on this earth i expected to see..it was really wierd lol i thnk everyone in the lunch room thought we were nuts shouting and huggin redface.gif

Allah works in mysterious ways.... smile.gif