Sign in to follow this  
lol

Girls Chill Lounge

Kruella   

THe best thing to do is drink lots of water if the problem is rooted in bloating. If it's not then perhaps the best solution is for you to tighten your abs (just like you preparing for a punch on the stomach). Work on your abs as you watch tv or when you're walking. If you constrict your ab muscles you will get a flatter tummy. But don't forget that you also have to eat healthy food and work out. Or else it'll be a sisyphean task.

Good luck sis

Salamz

pearl   

Princess_Sexy:

Now on to exercising tips...Though I would love to be petite,I'm not,so I've learned to accept my thick thighs, butt and hips...

men dream about this figure, so dont down urself. u just have to be fit for health reasons, and being fit is not necessarily being petite. It all comes down whats right for ur height, bones and genes. some people look way better having some meat on than looking thinner.

if u feel that there is excess fat on ur stomach try exercising tailored to that area. exercise tips can be found online, libraries, bookstores etc etc

nafta   

by the way, would you ever let another person (woman) shave ur bikini line...i think letting them wax ur whole leg is a whole issue let alone go there ...

x_quizit   

LOL Nafta...i think the whole idea of bikini waxing scares me, let alone, contemplating letting a woman do it, but if u must trim those unruly sights..lol...might as well let a woman do it, what's the alternative, a man? Yikes!

Princess_Sexy, and any other sistas that want to tone up their whole body as well as losing the excess baggage on problem areas such as the waist, thighs and butt,the best all around physical machine you can use is a treadmill, which will help tone and at the same time trim inches off ur whole body, including the stomach. Its the #1 most effective fat blaster machine/exercise u can do. If ud like to get results within the next 6-8 weeks, try to do it 4-5 times a week, 30-45 min, running at intervals or walking briskly. Join a gym or just walk outside fast, enough to break a sweat.

p.s.-whether one is skinny or not, excercise is still important to boost ur metabolism and make u feel better, especially at stressful times, like exams, when a bit of running will help u take off some steam.

Don't forget to cut out the unnecessary calories, such as coke, which contributes to a belly, and bloating.

Peace

A very nice idea for a thread and I loved all the little beauty tips very chic and feminine.

Ps about the long trousers? I feel ya-lord I have to alter the length by taking it to the dry cleaners-but usually its fine if you have shoes with a little bit of height. Though I wear nothing with more than 2 inchs and which isn't Clarks or M&S shoes-always soft leather. I can't handle anything in the least bit painful-and usually gorgeous shoes are a b*tch. Thus I stick to comfort with just a twist of sly understated style. I'm boring like that.