Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Palestine's women soccer team takes field

Just a note: the Palestinian side is wearing the red outfit, and therefore not wearing the hijab.

Also if they're running around in shorts and chasing a ball, it's because they want to. Nobody told them "yo, put on some shorts and chase that ball". Just like no one told you to start moralizing women on the internet lol

Castro   

Ibtisam, don't let your rightful hatred for Zionism cloud your judgment. These kids have very few joys in life.

Playing soccer while wearing shorts and a hijab is a different discussion altogether.

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

Whats the point of the xijaab when she is wearing a daba-gaab? :confused:

lol kinda beats the purpose, doesn't it!

Female soccer sucks. Women were not meant to be running around in shorts, yelling at each other to pass the ball, sweating and smelling like a man in full view of everyone. That is not equality, that is vulgar.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^I don't really care how you find it.

Seeing this makes you proud, it has a different impact on me. What is your point? As for only god can judge them, no shid Sherlock, I gave my opinion that perhaps this is not the way and I am entitled to it without moving to Kismayo.

You think Football is helping them; I think it is wasting their time and contradictor to their religion so shoot me.

Well said Ibti couldn't agree more