Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

1000 posts! Another 1000? YOU decide!

^- LOL Oops I just figured out something, Zulfa there has been a mistake my sister- my initial comment about not being fond of Marx was directed at Adam-not you. I have no doubt that your as lovely as cookies and cream and wouldn’t detest anyone!

Ignore my jibe about the prizes..I thought you were insinuating that I too was Marx and thus asking that I reward you for voting for me aka Marx. See? Its all a tangled messy web

Paragon- And I get the impression from you (judging by your wide grin) that your fond of four-bellied hags. If so you are permitted the pleasure of rubbing my 3rd belly in particular(lifts up her shirt to wobble her four bellies).

Chimera   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

^-I kind of get the impression that your not fond of old Marx here. Am I missing a vital piece of SOL history?

Just fooling around, nothing serious.

Ps Adam- LOL Your trust in me warms me deeply my friend but how can you be sure that I'm not a man? This is after all the internet- I could be a balding four bellyed 56 year old toothless vagabond name Coco Chanel.
smile.gif

ehem..ehem...as if.. :rolleyes:

<--- Certified Stalker of the female%20sign.jpg kind.

Salaamu Aleekum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaad dhamaan akhyaarta.

Marka horay waxaan salaan mida igu qiimaha iyo qaayaha badan hada u soo marinayaa asxaabta SOL.

It was very close race and in the end, the only man who run the race won the poll. Thanks to all those who voted for me to stay. I would also like to thank those who voted against me. A special acknowledgement has to be paid to my campaign team, two very good friends of mine. LZG and Rudy, you are both wonderful people.

Now that I have the mandate to continue my posting on SOL, I want to concentrate on becoming a structuralist in my thinking and approaches. No more silly and pathetic tirades of self-opinionated bile®.

Cheers!

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

We are all waiting for our reward Marx
smile.gif

What reward! I am back. Thats all you dreams all rolled into one so maha?

Oh bugger!

But hey, if you really mean this

I want to concentrate on becoming a structuralist in my thinking and approaches. No more silly and pathetic tirades of self-opinionated bile®.

maybe it wont be so bad.