Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Indian Baby Dropping Ritual

Kool_Kat   

Muslims in western India have been observing a bizarre ritual - they've been throwing their young children off a tall building to improve their health.

The faithful have been observing the ritual at a shrine in Solapur, in western India's Maharastra, for more than five hundred years.

They believe it will make their children strong and say no accidents have ever happened.

Watch the video here!!!!!!

Yaab unukaaba aragnay... :eek: :eek:

I read this last week and an Indian ( Hindu) colleague of mine told me that This is an Indian tradition done by some Hindus and ignorant Muslims and is in no way a Muslim custom as is trying to be portrayed by the article

but putting Muslim in the title does attract a larger audience .... all the 'look at these evil, ignorant Muslims..lets invade them and teach them how to be civilized'

Buuxo   

Crazy people! If anyone says this will improve yor health and beauty they will jump off a cliff even.

I had once made a comment to a Filipino co-worker that she looked much younger than her age And after having a long discussion about beauty products ,she disclosed to me (waan la la boon as i type this) that she applies menstral blood on her face and this makes her skin smooth and never has to worry about wrinkles. :eek: :eek:

I could never look her the same.

Paragon   

Ok. Buuxo, lol. Maxaan iraahdaa, een, een, walaahi, erm that Alladii cascasa you mentioned about the philipino, een, killed my appetite wallee. I was gonna eat.

About the dropping babies thing; it's good, innit? An easy way to lose a baby you can't feed. A nice ritual to easily blame. People dropping babies and some of us blood pressure ayeey qaadaan markii baby loo yara dhiibo... they just can't handle the little humans... so bloody unsettling.

Buuxo   

Isseh,sorry hee that was not my intention.What do think that did to me, it was my first job straight from high school,traumatised is an understatement.Balaayo gacanta qurun kuu horsatey :eek:

Kool_Kat   

^Xaatiri bariga? Aboow hashaan dhalay saan ku dhalay anaa og, meel laga tuuro iska daayee, hal jaranjaro xataa inee ka boodo waa laga ilaaliyaa...Koolkoolis.com/hajabin/hakufin/maxaa_kuu_cad/Maxaa_kuu_qaboow.pdf, aa lagu haayaa... :D:D:D

Buuxo, now I would never look at you the same...Grrrrrrrrr, lucky for you inaa Ostraaliya joogtid, dhiig baa daadan lahaa maanta... :D

Isse, bon appétit! LOL

Malika   

Subhanallah! What a strange ritual,hindigu waa daad cajiib leh.

Buuxo,.LoL@I could never look at her the same..eeeew!

Jacpher   

Explains some Indian's calm and quite self control demeanor even in heated telemarketing phone calls.

Show hadii Soomaalida saan loo duulduulin lahaa our attaction for war and violence would have been minimal. Anigu waxaan oran oday Cabdulaahi and his governmental bodies should participate this ritual.