Sign in to follow this  
Siciid.Madaxey

Help with this trivial question

I need a little help with a small project I'm twiddling with..

>>List your favorite somali news site(s), in order of importance..

Website(s)-ka aad wararka af-soomaliga ka akhrisato waa kuwee?

Tanag yuu..

^^ Dude this is funny, Somali websites and importance are very two conflicting entities but anyways let me list my news reading list of websites:

Whenever I long on to the internet, after checking my emails and dealing with the important things that I suppose to do, I start browsing sites for news by the following order:

First start with googlenews and then Aljazeera.net move onwards to the BBC especially the sports section and any other intresting articles found on the net and on the local newspapers online mostly the Indepedant of UK, and then now coming back to the Somali sites, apart from a brief glimpse of SOL to come back to it later, I start with the most baised ones to the least baised ones: lol

Dayniile.com

Idamaale.com

Shabeele.net

Allpuntland.com

Hornafrik

Midnimo

Hiiraan

Markacadeey

....the list can continue but the rest are less regular..

and last but not the least the talented cartoonist Amir's webpage at Aminamir.com

Thats all but sometimes I visit other websites depending on my mood and the news headlines of the moment, as to who might report first and on witness account depending on the area, forexample events happening in Gedo or Puntland or Muqdisho, you will easily know who have will clear access and as a result browse that webpage since most Somali websites are owned by and named after specific regions and suprisingly extremely absurd clan names.

Good to read all and trust less, but the most untrusworthy of all are SOL members, beware :D

Project maxee ahayd? Ma waxaa rabtaa inaad sameysatid shabako warar ku saabsan aad maamushid.

Anyway, shabakooyinka Soomaalida wararka waa badan yihiin, laakiin Soomaalida badankooda waxee aqristaan kuwa u eg inay dhexdhexaad yihiin, kuwaas oo kala ah:

Hiiraan.com

Markacadeey.com

Midnimo.com

Xaalada maanta socoto sadexdaas ayaa ugu wanaagsan oo aan meelna u jarjeerin. Soomaalitalk.com aan ku dari lahaa, laakiin ayaandaro bilihii u dambeeye koox ayee raacday oo warkee kooxdaas jecel yihiin ma'ahee war kale soo tibin.