Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Your First Date

OG_MOTI

"maybe he way gentelman cause u broke his legs and he could not talk or push u away cause he was in a lot of pain and could not do anything"

First of all i didn't break anyone's legs.. he wasn't silent i said we were talking! So og_moti if u wanna relate the events of ur first date then go ahead... if not just leave

peace

OG Moti   
Simple Woman are we getting personal loooool .. sis i did relate my first date... and told the whole story.. by the way i was just teasing u sis.. it is not like u gona break anyone's legs.. so chill sis .. and sis by the way sometimes it is dengerious to sit a man's lap... like wht happen in my case and some other brother's case.... peace

Waryeee Og Moti..leave dem gurls alone dee......u keep annoyin one after the other...sxb...The theory " annoy them..they would like u." dont work these days....

Dem chicks are young and fierce with hot temper.....hehehe..soon u will burn ur macawis!!!besides they have long nails..Ouch!!!

Anyhow..it aint cool these prolongin talk backs!!!

Cheers