Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

When Did You Discover..

Nephissa   

Well, how old were you, when you woke up and discovered the keys to life?

I'm one of those who always wanted to be older. When I was younger, I would hang out at times with the older girls. I would make it a point to listen to discussions that my parents had with some of their friends on the political issues of the day. I was always older than my years. I liked older people, they seemed to have it going on. My ex was even 8 years older than me.

But, that's another story…for another day.

However, if I would have to pick an exact age, I would have to pick the age of 27.

To me, that's when the lights came on, and my brain was home.

Salaan...

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

I'm one of those who always wanted to be older. When I was younger, I would hang out at times with the older girls. I would make it a point to listen to discussions that my parents had with some of their friends on the political issues of the day. I was always older than my years. I liked older people, they seemed to have it going on. My ex was even 8 years older than me.

Woow. You almost described how I feel around with older people. I always was like that.

When I was younger I couldn't stand with my "fac" whenever they used to talk about futile, useless topics, such as banooni, basketball, about movies and everything ciyaal fac used to play, including kuun kuun, kadhimeey kadhim, anbali iyo wixii lamid ah. So, I always found myself with older people, having more interest with them than my ciyaal fac. And especially when it used to get topics about politics. I used to remember listening BBC Soomaali with older people and listening afterward their analysis and debates about the heated Soomaali politics.

I still am, even though those who are in my age have now caught with me in adulthood. :D

Soon Wanaagsan.

I prefer going through all stages of life and hang out with my peers. I don't be very old and thinking damn, i wish i played banooni, anbali, or what have yu?.

I do interact with older folks occasionally. They are interesting on diffirent level.

pearl   

lolololol........i remember 1 time.....my older sisters and cousin where talking ....and i was forced to go to sleep....so as to eavesdrop on their convo i told them it was too hot to sleep indoors...so they let me bring the mattress outside and sleep under the tree that they also happen to be sitting by.....so as to make sure i was sleeping they blamed something on me....so i got up and said...no didnt do it..it wasnt me......lololol.......

..even now...sometimes i snoop into my moms convo's.....cuz ppl be calling with their problems....better than any soap opera smile.gif ......

i think the best age is 29..not too old/young

hukri   

Still working on it ;)

But I'm said to work in mysterious ways! icon_razz.gif ..nah but when I'm with people my own age I feel comfortable and I act my age and even when I talk to older people I still feel like I know what's going on and we can communicate!....I'm I a schizo then :confused: icon_razz.gif

:D

|Love|Peace|Respect|