Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

To the nomad Siman

Gabbal   

I know this is really stupid icon_razz.gif , but it's the only way I can get hold of you.

You sent me an interesting private message ( which I very much enjoyed), but when I turn to reply I find out I'm on your ignore list :mad: Watz the deal man, what have i done to you? You're a new nomad and I haven't been in any thread you posted on, so why am I blocked :confused: Besides why priv me in the first place. :confused:

Sorry nomadz this the only way to get my message across. ;)

OG Moti   

hey sis siman is a girl... maybe that is why she put u in her block list, you know how girls are, they only allow guys to bother them, but girls should not disturb them.. so i guess u know now haa? peace by the way my privet never closed always open loooooooool

OG Moti   

loooooool ooooops libaax sanka i did the same mistake... sorry HornAfrique.. man libaax you have to put me on the spot looooool ...anyway maybe siman mailbox is full.. she hasnt been here for sometime.. good luck anyways peace

Macalin   

OG..lol..Walle adiga-markii geelow ladhahaayo...Dooliyow aa dhahdaa---War HornAfrique waa NIN ..haaba iska ahaada mid wareersan(no offence hornafrique!-am just being humorous!)---

Bizzak to the Topic----Horn..sxb..Sometimes...It happens,U win some U loose some!...But i don think she did it On purpose..dont sweat over it..maybe when she was doing tha she anticipated U will react tis way..so stay cool,relax and she will come around

Gabbal   

No hard feelings Og, I myself thought Siman was a man, so let's just call it misplaced assumptions. ;)