Sign in to follow this  
nuune

are you JAVA or C/C+

nuune   

let us know whether you are java or c/c+.

actually am java guy,but also i know a little bit of c+,and when i have the time i will design a programe that might be useful to others!!!

Bachelor   

I am planning to take java but i know little about C. Make sure you dont ask me about the POINTERS. That stuff gave me hard time indeed.

nuune   

that is what i was thinking of,the two stuffs are really identical but with some differences only,i have met many people who designed very nice and neat programms in C/C++.

nuune   

cabdulmalik,sxb if you really want to learn C++ then it won't take you a long,and by the way it is not difficult as JAVA.

how long will it take you to learn depends how much time you want to spend,but find out on the internet,there are many websites that offer lessons.

WingA   

nuune..

you say your a c/c++ guy and all but could you do this??

Write a program to solve the Towers of Hanoi problem using a recursive function definition. Your program should print the recursive instructions it will take to move the disks from the starting needle to the destination needle. For example, to move 3 disks from needle 1 to needle 3, your program should print the following series of moves:

1 -> 3

1 -> 2

3 -> 2

1 -> 3

2 -> 1

2 -> 3

1 -> 3

well if you can then either send me the coding to my PM or post it here and dont use the net coz i know where to find the codes!! use your own aight bruv, am not saying your gonna cheat but you know :D:D;);)

nuune   

winger,sxb u qoated me wrong,i said am java Guy not C/C++,i said i know a little bit of C/C+,and even if i try that program u wouldn't expect me to cheat as it looks like a very small program!!

RAMADAN KARIIM