Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

Have u ever ended up a friendship even though u were getting along wit each other?

Bambina   

Asalamu Alaykum bros and sistas,I know my question is kind of confusing ,lol.But I just wanna know if u had sum friendships dat didnt turn out the way u wanted specially when distance is involved.Im only talkin about friendships not luv-stories.

NoVa   

Hey girl,

Friends come and go' in everyday in our lives. We keep the good ones in our minds no matter what, cuz they have being down with u since day one. Even thought some friends move cuz of family, school or whatever the reason be, it doesn't mean that the friendship has ended. It just means that they moved on with their life in different part of the world for better. Let me give ya and example..see two of my homegirlz moved to different cities cuz of school...proud of them..cuz they taking care of themselves..much luv2them....and alway's crip @ my place everytime they r in holiday....the Beauty of friendship is that you'll always be there for each others throught thick and thin...some friends out grow(wether it be good or bad)...but that doesn't mean ya still ain't tight with each others cuz of the distance wether it be Mississippi or Alazka. :D . So girl, no need to think as if the friendship has ended. SOmetimes i can't even keep up with friends that live in the city' with moe...people get busy'...work and school comes...u can't chill with every1 like it's back in grade 9.

*Ta Ta Tiya