Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Forced or arranged.

Buuxo   

Zenobia, ma bariid aad walaaqaysid miyaa?, ani waxaan raba mid mamooyinka kariyeen for your special day ,dear.

Aaliyyah   

Somalida waxay ka hadlaan aroos kasta , haduu rabo ha wacnaado, waxay ka shegan ma wayeyaan,

ka warama markaad barid bariis bixisaan :D ?

Ibtisam   

^lool^ what on earth! lol Buuxo, you are worse than the one barid bixise, What will she do with a donkey? lol

Buuxo   

ghan,a donkey is essential to when you are constructing your very own aqal somali, and i thought the newly weds need it to carry the rar and the equipment needed for the aqal. ;)

Nephissa   

If before I got married my parents forced me to marry Brad Pitt, ummm...'ell yeah koob biyaa uma kabadeen. Otherwise, I'm not sure what they would do with a herd of donkeys in exchange for my hand in marriage. :D

Buuxo   

no Nephyst the herd of donkeys is for the newly weds not the family, you could start your own gaari gacan business in somalia or Asia.

lol do people still offer geel, last time someone said to my mum i will give geel iyo something for your daughter, i couldnt make out if he was joking or serious.

Aaliyyah   

If before I got married my parents forced me to marry Brad Pitt

lol ah aren't u just living in dreamland , like yr somali parents will arrange marriage with Brad Pitt. Besides,I dont know what you guys c in him, for real he aint all that.

Nephissa   

Xaasidad. Bradley is all that plus some! My Farax wouldn't even let me watch Ocean's 13 with him, my drooling ticked him off.

Malika   

^^Oh why dont you take the faraax to the gym, I bet he would look 100% better then soon to be wrinkled Brad..Lol

ps.The brother on your signature looks darn hotter then Brad Pitt..or could it be the uniform,the rugged look...hmm anyhow! smile.gif

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faran:

^^Oh why dont you take the faraax to the gym, I bet he would look 100% better then soon to be wrinkled Brad..Lol

ps.The brother on your signature looks darn hotter then Brad Pitt..or could it be the uniform,the rugged look...hmm anyhow!
smile.gif

Gym beel, he's already a green mile lookin'est brotha. ma i dilee? :D . Besides it's only the character that I'm after, not the man himself. I got my prize right here. ;)

The brother in the picture is hot, a manly man that's rugged on the job, and that's HOT L0L. Too bad he's taken though icon_razz.gif .