Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

The new SOL phenomenon

Skipper   

Hey everyone. This days i have discovered something that puzzled me beyond normality. I have never thought that people in SOL would run out of intresting topics to take on but thats not the case. SOL is boring nowadays maybe the winter is getting to people faster than imagined. Topics like"I am leaving", "I am outta here", "How old are you", "I am back", "What have you done today" etc. are very common this days. I have not been here that much the past couple of weeks and that is because the exams is nearing and i am consumed by it.

lol@yaa Skipper. Wallaahi when I read your title "the new SOL phenomenon", I thought KK inaad dheheysid, but close, hahaha.

KK, tii ila dhalatay, hada ay waxa aad qoreysid aqrineysey, markaas ey wexey igu tiri, topic KK and this new trend ee bilowday intro kusamey, but I guess this topic will do.

Kool_Kat   

^Naa kuma fahminee ii jilci hadalka...Rock's Chick maxey sheegoysaa...Oops...I am just tired of you calling my friend 'tan ila dhalatay'...Bax...

Skipper   

KK when i dont have anything to say i just sit back and watch the others in action. But it seems some people write just because they have to write something

lol kk.

I was just thinking of introducing a topic called "waan dhuusay" in which I will post how many times I fart a day and so forth, date stamped and all, bal kawaran hee?

Getting back to this topic, I just want to say that KK is indeed a trend setter.

Now people are more jolly around the forum, with "kiiixk kiiix kixx's" and "lol's" and "kkkkkkkkkk's" and alot of people coming out of the closet with their vacation plans and so forth, all thanks to KK who made the general section feel as thought its her ow shoe closet, hehehe.

The prestigious award known as the "kastuumo of the year" award goes out to none other than KK herself.

Congratulazioni sorella KK, naag naagteeda aa tahay.

Kool_Kat   

Skipper, Obviously if 'I am gone' topic wasn't interesting, it wouldn't be seven pages long...So somewhere out there, there are people who find it interesting enough to reply...

Layzie, loooooooooool@Dhuuso...Kugu dhagtayna kuma dhihi kariyee...I dare you to start that topic...As for me, Well thank you...That's me the TREND SETTER...kix kix kix...

Kool_Kat   

^Alaa dadaan ogahay aabo ii badashayee...Maxey tahay 'Timada iska rif'...Timaha dheh, ani ha'i ceebeyninee...lol...Oo hada saa usocotay inaa dhuusaan rabaa maa u oynee...Walee sheeku cusub aa wadaa...Balhaya dhuus hee soco...

waligaa ma maqashey, typo? Error ee eheed and dont confuse me with kii sijui ahaa aka farax B, asaga aa saas u hadlo oo somaliga ku lii liiteeyo.

Kool_Kat   

^Walaahay, that's who I have in mind...Kix Kix...Haye hee dhuusadaada aan sugooyaa...Too lee oo suusey sangal ah ha nagu deyn yaah...loool

lol@kii sijui ahaa. As for the topic, my advisor aan latashanooya hada. Our aim is to out-do you, after all you are our #1 competition.

Som@li   

^^Kaaley labadiinu ma wax kaloo aad ka hadashaan baa waydeen, ma idinka dhamaatey? Fadlan ixtiraama umada idinla akhrisanaysa Bogga, Hadhoowna maxaad soo qori doontaan? Xayada yaan la ilaawin! Sala Calee! redface.gifsmile.gif