Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

My Second Pst- Are Code Inquiry

War bal meeshan yaa ku badan? waan ka yaabsanahay ,bal ha la is ogaado Area Code game bal ciyaar. Anigu waxaan ahaan Jiray 202, but now i am down to 651 . What is yours, you do not need to give your Digits but the Area code is sufficient. Balo war tif tif ma ahi. Ka soco.

peasant   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

647. Waa horena 519. Go google.
:D

MMA I think i know you if you were from KW area but depends how long ago was it ..

we could have phone chat since the text chat is down on SoL.

Everyone call 218-339-2500. and let's make our own room number. how about Ext. 916. I will be there for 30 mins if anyone is up this early and wants to chat...I'd be there for 30mins before I hit bed. Subax wanaagsan. See ya 916

Originally posted by peasant:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

647. Waa horena 519. Go google.
:D

MMA I think i know you if you were from KW area but depends how long ago was it ..
The area code 519 is shared by several cities and towns, marka midkee u maleysaa inaa ka waday? No, it isn't the twin towns of K-W. And it was in mid and late '90s.

we could have phone chat since the text chat is down on SoL.

Everyone call 218-339-2500. and let's make our own room number. how about Ext. 916. I will be there for 30 mins if anyone is up this early and wants to chat...I'd be there for 30mins before I hit bed. Subax wanaagsan. See ya 916

:D:D

Kool_Kat   

Let me see, from 416 to 415 to 651 ( :D ) back to 416 then recently moved to 905...

MMA, 647 gadaal kagaarayaasha aawataan! icon_razz.gif How I hate my cell is 647... :mad: :mad:

Kool_Kat   

Adi intaa anaga nagu dabadhuumaneysid maa caadi marka hore weydiisid? icon_razz.gif Val area code wey leedahay, laakiin yaakuu sheegaayo hee waaye su'aasha?