Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Somalis and Identity issues

Aaliyyah   

How can u even bleach yr skin if u are into yr culture an race...those who bleach themselves have long lost their identity ...ma kolay bleaching ku cadeenaya ---on the long run it might even affect yr skin and health so why bother lol. Besides, you are changing how god created you? are u saying it is better to be whiter? . You all should be proud of how allah created you, whether he gave you a dark skin or light Big deal. All that matters is that you are healthy alhmadu lilaah.

Wa salaaam

Shakti   

^^lol@ "how can u even bleach yr skin"

ok, I have to really agree with modesty(the confused soul)

Arabs, call us Africans by this name "ya abdul " ..they see us nothing but slaves so lets not sugar coated these ppl :mad:

Granted there might be some exceptional arabs around but majority(99.9999+) of them are nothing but racist, selfish, blood sucking souls. Arabs are nothing but hypocrite beings who create most of the wars in this world nowadays; they do not contribution to any form of peace nor do they help the needy. They promote nothing but hate to non-Muslims (something that Islam condemns).

So to me they are the marble of hypocorism, and I 4 one can not wait 2 help them reach their destination (hell) by setting them on fireeeeeee.*Allahu Akbar *

oye, i was having a good morning... y did i even bothered to read this thread