Sign in to follow this  
blue_hefner

Man never marries a premarital sex partner

Ibtisam   

^^how on earth did you ever get married :D

with so many restrictions: and what did she turn out to be redface.gif :cool:

Why in the last few weeks do we have so many threads about marriage, G/B friends. Fat, Skinny, Relationships, sex before marriage, Best time to have kids, Can i kiss my boyfriend,,,,,,,,......... Have i missed anything?? errrr I think SOL is going mad :rolleyes: :cool:

NGONGE   

^^^ the restrictions are not mine. I only ever had one restriction: that I have the final say on the remote.

I just thought all of these up to save us giving them a topic each. Widen the net so to speak.

Ps

Be honest now, which of these restrictions tickled your fancy?

NGONGE   

ibtisam,

I think this guy: spiderman.gif confused cynical lady and got her to see lines that are not there. :D

Heh@Val.

With every passing year, women let go of one of their restrictions. I think your objection to cricket will go in about six years (assuming that you are 22 now). :D

Ibtisam   

^^lool @22 now.

NGONGE << what does that mean by the way??

I think that man is sure to get anyone seeing lines. hhhm

What do they say about assumptions, NG? :D Tut tut...

But I doubt the cricket restriction will go. And are you sure restrictions lessen with age? I think it's the opposite. The older you get, the more restrictions you tend to have. You just can't be arsed with all the shyte younger people put up with, you know? (And you really ought to know!) Life is too short. Shorter than even Britney Spears skirts. Ha!

Hi Zii. :D

I see girls going crazy, simply this isn't fair for them.

I never said I had sex with someone and left for that reason, but it's (IF) and to that member who mentioned I have a sister and I wounldn't want that to happen to to her, you're right but that would only be applicable if I'm telling you I left a girl for that matter.

You gurls should talke this as a tip, that a man will degrade you after that, that your price will drop down, that you will not be considered wify material.

What's wrong with this idea as long as I'm saying (IF) coz I personally have no intention to cause someone lose her virginity.

Taliban, ur style sounds Taliban, are you promoting arranged marriage again? of course someone u talk to, date, or whatever you call, is ur girfriend and you may or may not end up with. She doesn't have to be ur wife afer the min u start talking to her.

U guys change the whole subject again.