Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

kismayo anyone?

Kismaayo was the place to be when Somalia was peaceful. Life was much more laidback and enjoyable. Alot better than the crappy Xamar.

I wish I had my pics and videos to share it with you here. Unfortunetly they got stolen after our new neighbors from Xamar started moving in to the city. Nice weather all year round, no crime or general mayhem, unpolluted beaches. What else is there really to say about? All that is now gone after people from Xamar moved in and acted like they own the place. I would guess good 75% of the people living there are from somewhere else.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

no crime

Of course no crime, meesha sidii miig camal aa la'isku taagi jiray saan maqlay...Sixir anyone? :D Marka maxaaba crime in lasuubiyo lagu gaaraa?

Kismaayo was not only ruined by those Xamar ka yimid, dad aan leheen baa waligood ku dhaganaa ilaa iyo hadana ku dhagan, waa hadii runta la'isku sheego...

BOB   

Wareegto Luga Cad...you are absolutely right the city is been destroyed by STRANGERS who have no business in being there and all they care about is exploiting the resources and creating tension and division amongst the natives who has been living side by side in peace and harmony for ages.

Two particular families whose blood both flow in my veins tend to claim the ownership of the city with passion but if you pay a closer attention you will realize that it's not those who were born there who like to claim the ownership of the city but strangers who are ONLY there thanks to family ties they share with some natives but instead of being grateful...the monkeys resort to creating unneccessary tension between the usual humble and kind reer Kismaayo.

I have never said my family belong to Kismayo and I never, I might have made some silly childish comments in the past but I realized it's utterly wrong to claim the ownership of an entire city which every Somali tribe lives in and has been living in for ages.

Waa qalad iney Kismaayo sheegato qolo kaliya...Kismaayo waa magaalo Soomaaliyeed oo uu xaq u leeyahay inuu ku noolaado qabiil kasta oo Soomaali ah meeshuu doonaba haka yimaade.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

kismaayo iyo kuleelkeeda (never been there of course)

i am yet to meet anyone faansha xaradheere, i guess dadkii halkaa ka yimid are otherwise engaged