Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

Coffee addict

Shakti   

yo lady, is the Nescafe sweet coffee or just plain coffee? white&cholocte mocha is the best crap, i tell ya onces u try it.. u will never go back 2 this nascafe thing :cool:

puja.. u do know they add 3 shoots of caffine in the darn things, right?

Well caffeine or none caffeine.. im addicted, I cant seem 2 stop the darn things.

MHH DEV sorry i am not wasting my money on starbucks their coffee simply sucks its not strong enough for me since nescafe is not mostly found in usa i say dont knock it untill u try it....

ps puja late from costa or starbucks have less caffine than the normal coffee u make ureself ie too much water and milk...

Pujah   

puja.. u do know they add 3 shoots of caffine in the darn things, right?

Well caffeine or none caffeine.. im addicted, I cant seem 2 stop the darn things.

yeah, but it's too darn sweet for my taste

Sky   

UK_ROSE,

It could have been worse. At least you're not addicted to breast milk like some grown men here in SOL. Their mothers have issued a restraining order against their own children for their own safety.

I invite these people to open a thread about their predicament or I'm going to start naming some of them. You know who you are.

Ibtisam   

^^^lool^ damn look what the cat dragged in :rolleyes: Looks like you have not changed since yourchild years, your side kick is around somewhere still. icon_razz.gif

These people are soooooooo scared... in fact they all run away :rolleyes: :cool:

During my trip to Italy [a phrase you will hear often within the coming posts of mine], I have discovered a magical liquid that energises the body and freshens up the mind. it gave me too much en-ner-ji.

The term "Esperesso" is perhaps a very familiar term to many of you...well..if you are workholic, suffer insomnia, have the tendency to fall asleep after eating supersized lunch and for somehow your boss's ever-boring discussions are sleep stimulants for you then I suggest to become an espresso addict [sipper].

As for you UK peeps...I ban you from drinking Cafe' Latte' ...The London cafe Latte was the worst Latte i have ever sipped..how Awful..and I am well known non-complainer of coffees...

Cheers

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by Sky:

UK_ROSE,

It could have been worse. At least you're not addicted to breast milk like some grown men here in SOL. Their mothers have issued a restraining order against their own children for their own safety.

I invite these people to open a thread about their predicament or I'm going to start naming some of them. You know who you are.

looooooooooooool..... you never know some maybe married with kids!

I haven't really learnt my lesson yet.. tried to swap coffee with Orange juice on friday.. came 10am, banging headache, popped out to then new cafe' outside work. I could have never felt worse! I vomitted orange juice when i got home and ended up missing a party i was looking forward to on friday night!

today?? am fasting... no coffee..

-Lily-   

I don't drink coffee, I have one cup of tea (preferebly Ear Grey) in the morning and maybe one in the evening, if I am working. Otherwise one in the morning will do. I like the smell of coffee but cannot handle the cafine in them! It's a mild drug, I don't know how some ppl can have so much.

Legend, it's good to know you got there in one piece smile.gif

^ Lily, just one cup? I envy you. I'm caught in the throes of a massive addiction to tea. Basically, 85% of my liquid intake is tea and nothing but.

Zu, if you got used to Italian coffee concoctions, the English variety would definitely seem bland.

Ebyan   

If I need a caffeine fix I just drink a bottle of Redbull. I don't like coffee and Tea just doesn't do it for me, so Redbull it is.

I think I prefer the addiction part it gives some dangerous edge to it...when you use the term "lover" i remember Micheal Jackson saying "am not a fighter..am a lover"

^^^LooooooL... naah man she is in tears for other reasons...lets ask her....

Legend yells "Naa heedhe maxaad la ilmaynaysaa"

Her: "Xalwadii bay iga dhamaysteen anna waxaan lahaa aad hadhow cuntid..you know couldn't eat earlier in case i dont fit the dress"

Cheers