Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

Coffee addict

UK_ROSE   

I have been trying to quit coffee for the past year.. I got my self into this ****** routine of walking into Prêt-A-mange on my way to work every morning. My body is now programmed to have caffeine shot no later than 10 am.

No matter how many times I tried to give up this habit, just don't work. Tried fasting, replacing with other drinks..

Has any one gone through this b4 and if so, how did you manage to give up?

NGONGE   

Click on 'Search' and type the word Coffee. I think it's in the General forum. There are shedloads of coffee addicts on this forum.

We, of course, prefer TEA.

WLC TO MY WORLD am such an addict that I can drink 3spoonz of coffee and sleep after that, but I have to have it btw 7am-8am or else I get massive madaax xanuun for the whole day, and to tell u the truth I cant give it up I accepted that and I don’t want to replace it with anything else some ppl drink some smoke am just coffee addict I think its OK. :rolleyes:

UK_ROSE   

^^

Talk about madaax Xanuun.. that’s the main reason why i can't give up sis. in an attempt to quit i forced my slef to fast, maxaa iga gadhai.. a headache I’ve never experienced b4 in my life wallahi.. literally, from my prayer mat at maghrib draged my self to bed woke up 12 hours later still with a banging headache.

Thought never again!

thats y am telling u y give up and suffer just cont to enjoy it i hate tea i dont get it unless am trying to detox then i have some green tea.

ps white nescafe coffee with no sugar...... makes my day and life so far nothing comes close to it mhhhhhhh.c

Shakti   

^ u know

lol@ “giving up coffee”.. i didnt think its hard thing 2 do

personally i love my tall mocha with extra 3bumps of white mocha from starbucks, 1/2 black chocolate n 1/2 white chocolate .. emmmmm yummy, try that n u will stop dreaming about giving up coffee . :cool:

p.s..does uk have one of those Jew places??

Buuxo   

see i have the opposite addiction, mine is tea.

and not all tea-----nice somali tea with heel n qorfee. i have a tough time during ramadan and when im out , in which i have to resort to coffee. coz it tastes better then that shit tea eey walaaqdaan.

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

p.s..does uk have one of those Jew places??

Oh yeah, all over the place, in my area we have 4 Starbuks Cafe's all with in 5 mins walk from each other..

as for my i just love my Latte.. just can't drink anything else.

"personally i love my tall mocha with extra 3bumps of white mocha from starbucks, 1/2 black chocolate n 1/2 white chocolate ..." shame on u for going to starbucks i personaly like there coffee base cream and caramel frappuccino though :rolleyes: and whts with the half white choc half black choc dam u down here we dont get such options... and i think there hot coco is crap so is their coffee i rather go 2 costa where i think they have best coco and as for latte will i walk with my coffee thermus ppl i need nescafe anything else just wont do lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i even managed to get the big nescafe at my work so i can make my special coffee without resorting to the crapz that can be found in starbucks.....

Pujah   

Late and white mocha is not coffee…you’re not addict unless you take your coffee with no milk and sugar or better yet have two shots of the Arabian coffee. Strong I tell ya.

I've had coffee one morning in the last week. Thought I'd suffer but no, Earl Grey has proved a suitable stimulant. Xaax, drinking it now in fact, yum.

^ 3?!

Then again I don't know how much caffeine goes into the lattes I drink. I should try Nescafe instant again and see if I need to increase the dosage or if I'm still a one-spooner. I used to be a half-spooner. I made an uncle a coffee with half a spoon of Nescafe and he nearly gagged. I thought everybody drank it that way. LoL. He makes his own hot drinks now. smile.gif