Sign in to follow this  
Somali-feminist

What advice can you give after Ramadaan?

Some of us practice the deen sincerely during Ramadan, it just amazes me to see the transaction in them right after the end of this holy month, their nature changes completely...Any advice on how we could remain a loyal servants, for the next 11 months?

Its a question of fundemental change. Those occur during ramadan. We pray more, our character improves, we become more patient. Why, because we are constantly reminded and encouraged to take the advantages of this great month, lest it be our Last Ramadan.

I think its about trying to maintain as much of those changes that you make that noticible improve your character and imaan during Ramadan.

Change of Lifestyle

Change of Company

and so on....

whatever it takes do it.

hukri   

^^I agree! But act as if it was ramadan 365 days a year and when it's leap year make it 366 ;):D

But keep thinking about that your time might come any second and when your time has come you wont be able to say just give me a few secs!!...live life and prepare for the next life as if there was no tomorrow! I know trying to accomplish this in the west is probably reeeall hard but it's not in adunyaa you will stay so make sure you know what your priorities are!

I know enuff people who pray, refrain from many things during Ramadan, but after it ends – everything is a go and they go back to being Friday Muslims :confused: – only going to the mosque on Fridays and praying only on that day, or when other tell them to, and they feel obligated to participate. It’s really sad. But I’m worried that this ramadan will have longer days ----

FatB   

simply eat as much as you can before it comes knocking on your door.

last year i lost about 5kilos in that month. MaN takes a lot out of ya!