Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

VALUES AND BELIEFS

Salaams Nomands

I believe this is very intresting topic.....so im just gonna fire away my questions

Should we distinguish between unmarried and married teenage mothers?

Should we distinguish between mothers who have chosen to be pregnant and mothers who have fallen pregnant by accident?

What about teenage mothers in stable relationships?

Teenage mothers in supportive families?

Teenage mothers with educational aspirations?

NGONGE   

I can see your topic is about young mothers with children, but what do you mean by “unmarried�

Can you narrow your questions down a little, or better still, give your views on the topic to allow the readers to understand the scope of this topic?

Of course, I can go ahead and reply to you in a typical SOL way if you like (might even imitate one or two of our Nomads). :D

^unmarried.....some one with no partner/husband

ngone...u just give me ur views ok..topc ka wuxuu ka hadlayaa dadka aad siineysit r4espect kaaga

what im asking is do view them differently?

try 2 answer them question ngone ok.....dont worry i'll be back with my answers

dawoco   

Simply, it is interesting question, one that can be answered either hypocritically or honestly.

Many may say something like "how can I respect an unwed mother", to be quite honest, that would have been my first reaction. Or perhaps even comment on how an unwed Somali mother is unheard of, or uncommon.

To be quite honest, some girls are misled by their own naiveté and end up pregnant though they should have known better. Many of those choose to take the easy way out and not “pay†the penalty for their actions by getting rid of their unborn child. The girls who are conscientious enough to make the hard decisions will be paying for their mistakes by our society’s condemnation, even though they faced the consequences and had the child.

What I’m trying to say is basically that although married teenage mothers are more respected, the unwed mothers deserve respect for sticking to one belief and value held by all of us, that value being that an innocent child shouldn’t have to pay for the sins of the parent. After all, isn’t the fact that she is an unwed mother punishment enough?

Qac Qaac   

Should we distinguish between mothers who have chosen to be pregnant and mothers who have fallen pregnant by accident?

yes we should, but what do u mean by this.. chosen to be pregnant, is it xalaal way or not.. if not.. then yes we should distinguish those mothers from the rest of the mothers, so that they know how great their sin was... untill tawbah..

the rest of the things i didn't understand taht well, but if u mean can a teenage girl have a family and kind.. then the answer is YES..

Wiilo   

Yes I think, but what do you mean by choose to be pragnant? We should distinguish those who choose to be pragnant (As u put it) while they were married and those who have fallen pragnant by accident (As u put it again) while they were unmarred, but the question is that how should we know or even differentiate among them? And what different does it make to distinguish? Am I making sense? 'cause I seemed to be confused little bit here,,,,,,,

Go figure:..............

juba   
Originally posted by Simply_the_Best:

this is really the only question i could fully understand. great topic by the way just needs more clarification smile.gif

i think we should distinguish btw mothers who got pregnant by "accident" (funny it was an accident when they knew full well the and resualts of hving sex :rolleyes: ) its haram to do so. their is always sympathy for them but they got themselves in that situation.

Emperor   

I believe this is very intresting topic

So do I!!

Should we distinguish between unmarried and married teenage mothers?

distinguish, why and what is the point?????

Again, Unmarried and teenages mothers in one sentence :confused: , Do u mean divorced teenager girls with kids? Or you mean those girls who got prignant in dodgy way with dodgy kids????

Like some of the replied Nomads Im lost, care to explain a bit more.

By the way never mind, Im thick and can only read capital letters, peace.

Gday!