Sign in to follow this  
Captivating_SouL

Why Arent the Moderators doing their JOBS?

Can someone please inform me of what is happen to the modeators? I'm seeing more and more of ignorant childish lil kids disgracing somaliaonline...for a second i was about to say i'm glad of somalianonline its creating but am about to start doubting walaahi. I've seen quiet a few threads with disrespectful messages...about niggah jokes...niggah lovers...etc. What's really going on with SOL..its slowing changing and to inform you...it's not in the positive direction. I'm ashamed to few things i'd like to reply to online at work in chance of others seeing ridicious threads about niggah's and its disrespecting...it's giving all of us a bad name...recognize it or not...so SOL...THE ORIGINAL SOL '...LET UNION AND DESTORY THIS AND RETURN IT TO ITS REGUALAR SELF...GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS...STAY SOLID ..

Kool_Kat   

Admin, believe me I have tried it in the past, but neva got a reply...And the threads were still there for days and days...I, for one, know that moderators volunteer their time and have their own lifes...And I do appreciate all the hard work they do around here, but sometimes (specailly in the past few weeks) it just seems this place is complete kois...

PS, if y'all need more voluteers, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask...

Nazra   

You guy's should lay of the moderators.

Admin, i'm still wonderin' there's anyone not doing there jobs it's you.(Joke)

Why isn't simple woman on her third warining. One more strike she should be banned. Though she told us that she was afraid of the admins and that she will try to turn it down.

;)

Deeq A.   

Kool Kat, we got your April 15th REPORT ABUSE message about an abusive alien and that repeated offender was banned from Camel Milk Threads as soon as we got your private message.

Admins and moderators usually don't reply to "REPORT ABUSE" threads but instead they get to work and deal with that thread or individual.

We appoligize if you were waiting for a reply. We assumed our actions to be the best reply.

Kool_Kat   

ADMIN, saasaa ii qarxineysiin miyaa?looool...Well I wasn't expecting a reply, but after I've email you, the thread was still there for some days...IN any case, I can see y'all have so much work to do...Good luck...

Curly   

Hey I was wondering what's the chances of someone like me being a moderator??? redface.gif , or am I the threat??! :D

I think you guys are forgeting that moderators have their own lifes and sometimes can't see every thread the minute it is posted.

Yep guy's lets be fair, the moderators surley cant read every bad post, therefore we can only highlight this to them and caution the offending parties on their behaviour or at least advise them. We have to ember that the amount of contributors to the site has increased quite dramatically recently.

But hoepfully the moderating team will soon be back on top off their game. But its our responsibilty to behave apporpriately on the forums. The should be having to chase after the majority of us if we are kidds.

Kat got exposed, bout time.

I thought that your buddy MD was the only rat around here, but now I know he is been giving out free lessons on how to use the SPY ICON.

lol@KAT, you actually expected a reply from the moderator??? You have some nerve, but what exactly did you expect them to say????

Dear Nomad:

As of (DATE) we have followed your complained and after a long investigation by the moderating committee members, we came to an agreement and that was to follow your wishes and expire the following (Nomad's Name).

From this day forward, the (nomad's name) would not have access to this website.

If you have any further comments, you can reach us at the usual spot.

Thank you,

SomaliaOnline

lol

is that what u were expecting to read from the moderators, KK???

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, was that a joke or were you trying to be funny? I missed your point somewhere along the line...

Well, if I feel any post is disrespectful in any way, shape or form, you can bet I'll report it!!!

FYI, no I wasn't expecting a reply, they just took a little longer than I expected...And in the end, what needed to be done, has been done...