Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

The Greatest Losers

Ibtisam   

Rahima abbaayo, better start setting rat traps behind you to to hear the howls!

:D:D loool

That had me laughing.

Okayish article, if not bit on the "sitting duck side" It can passive people and turn religion into a set of rituals.

Hollow slogans and chants will not free al-Aqsa nor improve our plight;
nor will spirituality without action.

^^this I agree with.

What is needed is a return to the ways of those people who were warriors by day and monks by night: the Companions (ra) of the Prophet (saw).

^^His solution!

The solution I don't agree with, (wait let me explain… I kind of don’t and I do) The reason I don’t agree with it is because it is an ideal that will never be achieved, so it is as pointless as the first two (chants & spirituality) I do not understand people who argue for this because they know (you've been told that Ummah will only get worse) so fighting for the return to the Sahabaah time is a waste of everyone's time. You are just looking for excuses to do nothing, but at the same time make yourself feel better. So sit there your whole life waiting for the return of the great Islamic period, while the Muslims are systematically eliminated :mad: But of course we are not responsible because we should return to the way of the messenger, he says shrugging the weigh of your shoulders.

I do believe it is a cause and effect, we are in our current humiliation because we went away from the path of Allah, and yes the only way out is to return to his way, but no, no, the Muslims will not even have Eid on the same day or start fasting on the same day (in fact we have three or more eids/ starting of fasting) each year. So what to do??.. fold my hands and sit on them and play the waiting game. No I’m try do everything, give dacwa, lobby, slogans, chants, perfect myself, use the system, and general struggle myself in the process with confusion :( but making fun of the other two while suggesting a solution that is impossible does not wash the responsibility of your hands.

p.s. I’m sure he is a great scholar and all but I can still disagree, and no offence to anyone who believes in this, but I do intend offence to those who try to passive the masses by throwing impossible solutions and creating apathy.

So why I'm mad at these kind of views, because while he makes some good points.

Last month witnessed the continuing Zionist onslaught against the Palestinian people

^^This and this

What is needed is a return to the ways of those people who were warriors by day and monks by night: the Companions (ra) of the Prophet (saw).

are not matched, he is just using the suffering of others to make his case look solid, and then the only thing he offers them in return is not even possible. Why buu uugu tiikaanyah. :mad: makes me so mad!

Khalaf   

^^^May I? Or must I get permission first? Aiit jokes. Take the basic salaat, there are rules and regulations even in salaat. One can not make prayer without purification (wudu), and there is certain way to pray, certain conditions must be met for example reciting suratal fatah or the prayer is invalid is it not?. Everything in islam, from the basic salaat to the complexities of governance, jihad has rules and regulations, in which the muslims must refer back as Allah says in the Quran if they are true believers then follow the siratal mustaqiin, or else its corrupt, and not haaq, and will not receive the Help of Allah until they-the people change, that is the main essence of the message.