Holac

Twin suicide bombings in Baidoa

galbeedi   

No, it is Al-Shabaab warning about Roobow. Barbaarta will not accept one of their own who fought with them since 2004 to just change his cloth and ride the Ethiopian tank like Shariif Ahmed.

People like Roobow will only complicate the insurgency issue. look on Ahmed Madoobe, other the Kenyan take over of Kismaayo he can't venture outside the city. Rather than starting from the top, Mr. Roobow must work with South West security first.

I can't imagine people made a lot fuss about Sheikh Yusuf Indhacade when he wanted to be a leader or governor. In my opinion , he was  more honorable and pro state than all these phonies who have blood in their hands. 

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

No, it is Al-Shabaab warning about Roobow. Barbaarta will not accept one of their own who fought with them since 2004 to just change his cloth and ride the Ethiopian tank like Shariif Ahmed.

People like Roobow will only complicate the insurgency issue. look on Ahmed Madoobe, other the Kenyan take over of Kismaayo he can't venture outside the city. Rather than starting from the top, Mr. Roobow must work with South West security first.

I can't imagine people made a lot fuss about Sheikh Yusuf Indhacade when he wanted to be a leader or governor. In my opinion , he was  more honorable and pro state than all these phonies who have blood in their hands. 

This is the second attack within last three days in Baydhabo. Sheekada waxee u egtahay qaraxyo loogu tala galay inay fariimo yihiin.

Who knows Shariifka himself wax ka og, since we know that he wants to delay the (s)elections. Guddoonka baarlamaanka Koonfur Galbeed, who are in Shariifka's pockets, have not even named guddiga doorashada to this day. Shariifka wants to delay and all of sudden qaraxyo after years of none is a tactic excuse of wanting to delay the (s)elections. We will see.

38 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Shariif saakin is not present again. He is always somewhere else.

Fifty-six percent of any given time he is in Nayroobi. Another 15-20% in Xamar, waqtiga yar soo haro uu Baydhabo fadhiyaa. He hardly bothers to visit deegaanada kale because ciidamada Xabashi uma joogaan and he only trusts Xabashida because his fellow clan members are not traditionally armed. The few armed Soomaali guards that are with him and partially trusts are reer abtigiis, who are Rooboow's and the late Xaabsade's clan. He doesn't fully trust them either, so it is much better to be away the whole city all the time and zero waxqabad.