Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

The Collected Wisdom of Profes Kabubu Bendo Muparara

Liqaye   

I hate falling asleep. I hate waking up. Entertainment critics and award shows are for people who cannot think for themselves. I know what I like. Women's sports are televised for the wrong reasons. Men and women have innate differences that should be recognized in spite of political correctness. Honesty is criticism. How can children be expected to behave at school when their parents are as gossipy, caddie, and emotionally disturbed? I think most teachers are unqualified and the rest are underpaid.

I nap in bathroom stalls at work. I got the idea when I heard snoring coming from a stall one day. The entertainment industry did not create society's problems; it just reflects society's problems. Why is the national anthem sung at sporting events? Is there something patriotic about rivaling cities in a civil nation? I do not see the athleticism in auto racing. Life should have background music. Statistics and children are easily manipulated. Power is abused.

I only have a temper in the car. The thought of following people home consumes me at times. Hype is often more arousing than the event it precedes. Anger is self-motivation. Vengeance is closure. Ignorance is the ultimate bliss. Bigotry is ignorance at its finest. Failure is the ultimate reminder. The news is a rerun, just different actors. People should not be commended for being loyal, responsible, caring and thoughtful. They should be loyal, responsible, caring and thoughtful. Survivors are successful victims.

I cannot help eavesdropping. Pathetic people intrigue me. The availability to communicate far exceeds the need to communicate. Job interviews are acting auditions. Actors often struggle. Respect is not the result of age. Protesters should often mind their own business. Sacrifice is self-serving. Successful cheating is the culmination of a concerted effort and a desire to overcome risk. Fear is an obstacle. Pride is a boundary. Absence is the opportunity to move forward. Obligation is a choice. Generosity is conditional. Blackmail is utilizing the truth. Sales and coupons represent overpriced merchandise. The newspaper is severely undervalued.

Complacency is my greatest nemesis. I am my own worst enemy. Ambition is the inability to be satisfied. Diligence is a huge detour on the way to satisfaction. Talent is a burden. Originality is scarce. Fate is coincidental. Life is a crossword puzzle with poor clues. Laziness is the most efficient way to get things done. Organization is laziness at its finest. Boredom is a lack of intelligence.

Laziness is the most efficient way to get things done

....with You on that one...need to practice a lil laziness ;);)

Boredom is a lack of intelligence

...i'm never bored.... :D:D