Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

ONE STEP BEHIND

salaams all

The nomads here and many others in similar blight have pondered over how to overcome their blight and one day restore peace and unity in their homeland.

As muslims we have also asked questions of how to make this ummah stonger and united in the face of this great enemey that is hell-bound on destroying our faith.

But one thing i have noticed is what we ever plan to do, whether it is to set up an orgination or fomulate a theory on how to overcome this blight .. the idea is usually one or two steps behind what our enemey has alreaady thaught of and applied. Even the so-called terriosts are behind in their ways .. the Jews adotted it over 50 years ago and suicide bombers are nothing new ..

so maybe our way of thinking is tottally wrong .. our approach is way too similar to that of the enemy, then how are we ever gonna defeat them if we simply using theories that they applied 50 or 100 years ...

a new thinking is needeed .. our deen is the only solution , look to it and the answer is there . but how do we know how look into it and understand it? i doupt we understand our faith fully let alone use it to deafeat the enemies of allah

over to u nomads

wasalaam

Sayyid   

I agree akhi, let's return to the seventh century because the best example is to be found there because the best of mankind lived during that era from who we can learn a lot. this might sound absurd or abhorrent to some but they don't know what they're talking about.