Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Somali blood on the snow

Castro   

^ Afkaaga caano lagu qabay. These young men battle the elements and the cruelty of foreign lands and their peoples. They're the ones who eventually succeed. Unlike the id!ots whom we have running around all over Europe and North America with their pants down to their knees, can't read or write if it meant their lives, can't speak any language to join the rest of society, smoke dope and drop out of schools only to become criminals or bums or both. Those are the ones I wish gangs of other lost youth would beat till they're black and blue and not the hard working ones. :(

loooooool digaale! That reminds me my last trip to Findland, when I went deep down north of Finland where I met some somali guys who been beaten up several occasions by a gang of loud-mouthed yobs.

Jabhad   

Yes Castro, These boys and girls are the champions for better Somalia. Today, Asia, Africa produce most Somali doctors, engineers, economists and religious leaders.

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

^^^and the Police...don't even get me started on that.

Hold up. Now it's not all Police that like to beat black people. Just most of 'em.