Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Qs to U.K members?????

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^wot ya know? :D

brother, it depends on yr provider. yes it will work but u gotta call them and have in/out outside of the country too. remember they charge an arm and leg. even to recieve calls or text messages cost a bomb. u looking £1.20 per text message. i dont know about africa.

call them and ask. alternatively i heart things smile.gif . sunday marketka waxa lagu sheegay pple who sort you. u just pay £20 and u will be able to use your cell like u are in the UK.

pls do not ask how i know those things :D

Curly   

section6er it will work, but your sim would have to have money on it if anyone wants to call you and text messages are 40p per text, even in africa.

Oh and that's on T-mobile

my fault I wasn't clear in my Qs.... I meant activating unused SIM cards. Meaning activating it in kenya with kenyan cell services.

I have an 02 sim card. So UK users holla back.

nuune   

how an unused sim card will be activated in a different country if it is not in a roaming service, that is to say.......... 02 sim cards will work in kenya if you have an agreement with Safaricom in Kenya and 02 in da Uk,