Che -Guevara

World Bank approves first loans to Somalia in 30 years

Samafal   

Dhahireto

Sxb ninkaan isagaa cay xoog ka dhigta marka Dhoocil sideed buu u guryantamaa ilaa uu sifiican u doodo without insult or personal attacks the name Dhoocil-Pensioner fits him right.

Dear Dhoocil-pensioner

You don't contribute any substantial thing to SOL except resorting name calling , insults, derailing every topic with non-sense and white lies. A pensioner ,your age should feel ashamed of himself. About Dr Abdiwali, he is going no where. He has the support of the Sool, Sanaag & Cayn MPs and until he tours Laas Anood as he toured Sanaag they won't let him go. Marka  ,we say no to the Dhoocil Pensioner's habaar to the good professor ,and Puntland's most successful president.

Oodweyne   
1 hour ago, Samafal said:

About Dr Abdiwali, he is going no where. He has the support of the Sool, Sanaag & Cayn MPs and until he tours Laas Anood as he toured Sanaag they won't let him go

Thus spoke the mental-head-case of SOL, who most days is fighting a desperate rear-guard action not chew his office's or his house's carpet.

One wonders when will you, Mr Gaas, give up this failing fight. And then decide, finally, time has come for you to render yourself back to that upstate New-York's mental hospital you have eloped from it by way of jumping over its walls and then legging it to all the way to Pirate-land, in a helter-skelter fashion.

For I am sure  of it that it can't fun to having to fight the endless urges of not wanting to eat your carpet, when all around you, there are innocent folks who in turn are thinking that you are a leader worth listening to or even worth looking up to.

Hence, you have my sympathy, Mr Gaas. Although, I do not know which is more tragic of the two situations. Specifically, in the sense of whether it's folks you have hoodwinked them thus far to think of you as their leader who are the tragic ones. Or whether it's you, a mentally disabled person, thinking desperately, not to show any public sign of his ailment, lest others will think the worse of him, who is the real tragic figure in here. 

Consequently, when you finish this stunt of passing yourself off in what you are not, then remember, my old advise to you, which was there are much worse fate to be contend with in real life than that of being a cowards who is always on the run like you, or that of a mental patient who is also on the run from his hospital's bed, which is you as well.

And this in turn brings me around neatly to what I was thinking to conclude in here, which is this "brotherly advise" of mine. And that "advise" is that:

"......It's really a terrible way to go through in life to be on the run, either in the form of a run occasioned by a chase done to you by your own mental ghost. Or a run occasioned by others, such as Somaliland and her President Biixi, who seems to make a habit of chasing your "honor" through the mud every time he defeat your clannish militia in Sool region......"

Of course, at this point in time, that may not seems to be a swell of a good advise for you. But when you eventually gets defeated in the up-coming selection presidential process of Pirate-land, lets hope you will then find a quite room (in some corner of your house) after that you have received that momentous political repudiation of your folks, and it gets to be registered with you.

And in there you will say to yourself, that, Oodweyne fellow of SOL, actually saw through me easily even with all the "act" and the "front" I was putting up bravely for the gallery. And, he indeed, was right all along. For there was never any need for me to be on the run, as I have been doing in a couple of years since I legged-it from New-York.

So print this note and keep it in your top drawer of your desk. And re-read it the night you get the boot out of office, just to see how you were always on fool's errands in here. And how easy it was for everyone else to see through you. As much as it was easy for the rest of us in here of SOL to actually see through your silly and conceited acts, Mr Gaas.      

Cabdi cawar his time Is up  it's time to  pass the torche to reer boosaaso. The guy failed to get a pm in the Alison bunker . The guy  got a  good karbaash from the Somaliland  defense forces. He lost tukaraq he is  still making   threats. War bahalkan cabdi cawar wa bahal oo nagnagleeyo baryootama. Ama wax iska cell ama get out of the kitchen. The pirate bussines is also as good as done. The guy is bankrupt  mamuulka buqland wu burburaya Hadaan cabdi cawar laga qaban. Ama kninkisi u qora oo seexiya.

Samafal   

LOL muqayil Xaaji ma afkaad wax ku burburin markaad habaar ka quusatay

Dear Dhoocil Pensioner,

Dr Abdiwali will stay to haunt you many years to come whether Jeegaantu cry to international communities, whether you beg Amxaar to ineterfere, whether you send delegation after delegation to Garowe. 

You don't like him because he is unlike any other Puntland leader. Previous Puntland leaders ignored your attention seeking provocation for fear of furthering your cuqdad. Now you become too much, he is becoming bold. Sool is a war zone and Sanaag is completely annexed by Puntland where the dear leader stayed ,and dined there for almost a week. This is unprecedented and his next stop is Lascaanood. So no amount of habaar, insult and dhoocilnimo can stop him. He is simply  unstoppable. so my advice to you get some of that state pension you collect  from the Her Majesty's Post office and buy some very effective cyanide that would end your misery. I honestly can not see any other cure for your sickness.

Oodweyne   

Mr Gaas (i.e., Samafal).

It's interesting set of words that you have used around here, particularly the mention of "Cyanide". Well, if that is the case of your "chosen word", couldn't we say that you know what you speak of in here, mate?

After all, only a mental patient has been known to have "troubling thought of suicide" or "self-harm" sort of thing, to say the least. And in that sense you are "projecting" whatever disheartening thought you have, or the whatever mental ghosts" you invariably are finding touch difficult to fight it against, onto to others.

Should we say that is the case in here, at least, in the light of your "revealingly" peculiar word? 

And since that is what we have in here, then consider me not too harsh of a fellow to laugh at you. But merely a understanding sort of a chap, who would only wishes that you shan't go for the whole hog and do nasty on yourself.

Or preferably, on the other hand, as someone who genuinely wishes, that, there is someone around to keep an eye on you at all times, as was the order of things at that hospital in which you have "eloped" from it in out there of upstate New-York. As I am sure of you will easily attest to it.

Now coming back to the rest of your silly assertions, all one can say is that a "coward on the run" from the fight he promised before history and before others, which was your pronouncement to us in Somaliland since January of this year (2018) could actually imagined that he has "won" anything.

When in fact the freaking reality on the other hand is that his last attempt at fire-fighting business ended in complete defeat, even to the extend that his militia actually ran away from their rotten dead on where they have fallen on the field.

Moreover, I am sure it's your mental ghost talking in here, but back in Sool region or Las-Anod in particularly, I can safely say to you now that it's so peaceful that even the "street cats" are really bored stiff since even the little rodents in town are nowhere to be found, just in case the cats wanted it to chase them around.

Much less said about the place being a "war-Zone", as you deludingly tell yourself to in-order to make your "catastrophic failure" to re-capture that town a bit more emotionally bearable for you.

As for Sanaag region, I will have you know, Mr Gaas, the word "annex" has a specific connotation, a particular sets of logical contours, and a concrete sense of understanding it when it comes to make a sense of it, to say the least. And none of those "criteria" is operating (or are operational) where Sanaag region is concern.

Why?

Well to start with, Ceerigaabo which is the capital of the region is so far away from you for even a mere visit (as you have done in Badhan Town recently) that nearest you will be able to get there is to actually watch it on your nightly news on your TV screens. Much less said about you actually "annexing" it.

Secondly, even if we measure things on the "narrower scale" of the kind that is your recent visit to East Sanaag in general and Badhan town in particularly, the fact of the matter, Mr Gaas,  is that the next day a contingent of Somaliland's officials can actually go to that precise place you have been.

And to boot, even when you were there in Badhan, you could have seen the proud flag of Somaliland fluttering above you, if only you have deigned to look it up from the window of your car.

Hence, it's really a "deluded definition" of "annexation" to talk about a place, a freaking place, whereby those who you are claiming to have annexed this territory from it have their officials come and go at will. And for good measure, have their flag and their military garrison being there since there is nothing you could do about it.

But then again, I chosen advisedly the word "deluded definition", far a reason. Given that the notion of "real annexation" that actually exist in any reputable dictionary will have no truck with what you have the desperate lack to do it recently in Badhan Town, which was to pay a visit to the place. Whilst at the same time a "two sets of authorities" actually co-exist with each other, in a side-by-side manner in that town. And there is nothing else in there for you in Easten Sanaag to brag about. 

However, that being the case, we should still, or at least, aught to treat your "touching hallucination" with tact and with a decency. Given that by the rate you are going you soon will be liable to come before us in right here, "butt-naked", to boot, and then will in turn demand from us to "admire your flowering ropes" in a manner so "befitting" to that "old parable" of "the emperor's cloth". 

Samafal   

Dhoocil Pension lives up to the name. Even when he has nothing new to say, he wants to have the last say. Ileen Dhoocil waa Dhoocile. 

Oodweyne   

^^^^

I see you haven't taken your medications, today, Mr Gaas. And you were even flying to nairobi to meet international community (IC) to present your best foot foward to them. And you are still wretchedly out of your head by the looks of things. 

Now that is some serious lapse of "judgement",  even if the word judgement may not be an appropriate word to use around here, particularly in conjunction with the name of Mr gaas, considering how you are two tablets short of full judgement in most of the times.

Get well, mate. And lets also hope you will have the mind to gulp down at least one such tablet before you meet the said international community (IC) for tomorrow's big meeting with them.  

Oodweyne   

^^^^

You couldn't locate the tablets did you? Well that is what happens when, instead of been locked up in some wretched lunatic asylum, you end up trying to bluff your way in polite society by pretending to be normal person, who could even be trusted with political power. And not someone who is, shall we say, one-slice-of-bread-short-of-full-loaf. 😂

Oodweyne   

^^^^^

Saaaxiib, you can always ask for mercy, Mr Gaas. But know this, mate, in my presence, a two bit coward and mentally deranged chancer to boot doesn't stand a chance in hell in getting a better off me in dueling verbal contest of any weight. 

And with that I let you get some sleep. Take the tablet if you find them.  And hope the IC doesn't laugh at your face in tomorrow meeting in Nairobi.😃

Holac   
39 minutes ago, Queen of S said:

Didn't read thru the whole thread, cuz it was too long, But we shouldn't borrow money we can't pay back.

It is great to always be debt free. Even at the personal level.