Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

One down...

I don’t see what the fuss is about in here. In fact, this is precisely what was expected after the Federal member states had met in Kismayo and gave the Federal government leadership in Xamar an ultimatum to implement completely and fully the agreements heretofore signed or expect opposition from the Federal Member States.

Looks to me, Farmaajo and Kheeyre have heeded these calls and have begun placating the respective Federal Member States beginning with Mr. Waare.

I expect to see similar efforts from Xamar to normalize their broken down relationships with the other member states as well.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:37 AM, cadnaan1 said:

Xisbigii HDM were right to have federalism those days, reer arlaadi maanta dhibka gaaray ma dhici leheen hadii HDM fikirkooda lagu taageeri lahaa you guys would be better position now.

I wouldn't have agreed federalism then, nor would I agree for now, either. Soomaaliya should be the last country on Earth to have a federal system. Deegaan, gobol iyo degmo wey ismaamuli karaan without federalism.

Kiinya oo 50 milyan dad ku nool, tobaneeyo qowmiyado degan, kala af, diin iyo dhaqan wada ah ayaa baaray inay qaataan federaalkaan in their last constitutional reviews  some seven, six years ago. In the end, wey iska daayeen, realizing how problematic it would be to implement.

14 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I wouldn't have agreed federalism then, nor would I agree for now, either. Soomaaliya should be the last country on Earth to have a federal system. Deegaan, gobol iyo degmo wey ismaamuli karaan without federalism.

Kiinya oo 50 milyan dad ku nool, tobaneeyo qowmiyado degan, kala af, diin iyo dhaqan wada ah ayaa baaray inay qaataan federaalkaan in their last constitutional reviews  some seven, six years ago. In the end, wey iska daayeen, realizing how problematic it would be to implement.

Caqli Bur-saliid: so kenya failed so we Somalis shouldn’t bother, eh? Also you mentioned every town, district and Gobol wey ismaamuli karaan. How,  other than within a federal framework, can this be accomplished?