Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Contraception/Birth Control

Oz   

Juxa, daughters are fine but when they grow and get taken away by a dude whose gonna ....... That's where it bugs me really. Two copy little dudes and one daughter whose gonna look after his dad when he gets old. Boys never bother contacting their dads, while daughters have a soft spot for their dads. So two little shits and one daughter is iska okay.

Juxa   

lol@two little sh!ts.

from experience i know daughters not only have soft spots for their parents, but they are extemely capable. since we dont have pension and savings to fall back on in our golden ages. i say best investment is daughters haduu alle kusiiyo.

of course wiilal barakeysan wey jiraan balse mabadna

Originally posted by Zakinah:

^Yes Cara, if u look into the ayah thats exactly what it means.

"Don’t kill your children for fear of poverty; it is We who provide sustenance for them and you; verily killing them is a most heinous crime! (Al-Isra’: 31).

Allah knows best!

Using a condom does not equal killing a child, thank God!

Originally posted by Juxa:

l

from experience i know daughters not only have soft spots for their parents, but they are extemely capable. since we dont have pension and savings to fall back on in our golden ages. i say best investment is daughters haduu alle kusiiyo.

I would not trade my daughter for a hundred boys. She makes even the worst day better with a simple smile.