Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

**Hassan Butt Arrested by Anti- terror!

Ibtisam   

Sleeping with the enemy will not buy you protection. This man (and the other side kick) is the reason why CCTV was installed into East London Mosque & Regents park (including the women's section) Maac soonkor, I hope they send him to G-bay. I was getting sick of hearing his little creative stories about terrorist, wahabism, and HT.

---------

Anti-terror police are questioning a man who claimed to have recruited British Muslims for al-Qaeda.

Hassan Butt was arrested at Manchester Airport yesterday, where he was reportedly waiting for a flight to Lahore, Pakistan.

Manchester-born Butt has spoken widely in the media about his past involvement with terrorist activity, which he says he has now renounced.

He has previously claimed he recruited hundreds of fellow Muslims to fight for Osama bin Laden's terror network.

In an interview last month, he said: "I started realising it's not as black and white - how could I justify killing these people because these people are living amongst us."

A police spokesman said: "Greater Manchester Police's Counter Terrorism Unit arrested one person under the Terrorism Act on the afternoon of Friday May 9."

He added: "Officers are currently searching three addresses with warrants under the Terrorism Act.

"No armed officers were involved in the arrest."

ITV

Fabregas   

^^ Some these guys are just plain opportunists, but it is true that certain groups( who's influence diminshed) are once again resurfacing and beginning to have an impact on some of the youNGsters.

Ibtisam   

They are only resurfacing because of the marginalization and harassment they are subject to or they observe. It does not matter whether you are guilty of an offense or not. The mere fact you are Muslims is enough to make you guilty. IF you are going to be treated like a criminal, you might as well act like one. If I get shifted today, my biggest and only regret is that I am innocent. They break so many people/ families and terrorize them for sometimes years without any prove of guilty. Anyone who sees this, unless they have a good Islamic backing will run straight back into the arms of groups who before attracted small numbers, but currently growing in numbers and popularity.

Young people need Islamic education to show why these groups are not the alternative, but all they are getting is increasing survilance.

LOL this is priceless :D

we had an almost similar case ... this guy who slept in the mosque for more than a year who asks too many questions got outed as working for the gov a few weeks ago ... got arrested on minor drug stuff but it was satisfying anyway i hate jaasuus !