Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

The Dark Crusaders

Maf Kees   

The fall of the Dave Chapelle Show has brought tears into our eyes worldwide. Everybody is familiar with his hilarious sketches such as: The Niggar Family, The Racial Draft, I'm Rick James Btch!, The Life of Lil John etc. Not only did most of us with a healthy sense of humour find it hilarious, but his mockery of racial stereotypes, especially black stereotypes helped ease up tensions. A lot of people don't take the whole racial thing seriously anymore, because of Dave Chappele's shows.

But what caused the sudden downfall of Dave Chapelle? There is a conspiracy theory that powerful and influential black people called The Dark Crusaders are behind it. Famous faces like Oprah Winfrey, Al Sharpton, Robert Johnson of BET, Jesse Jackson, Bill Cosby and even Dave's mentor Louis Farakhan (Dave Chappele has been a devout muslim since 1998) are in it. They allegedly DESTROYED Dave Chapelle, because he was putting up a negative image of black people. I don't necessarily believe this theory, but something is up. That's for sure.

Yeniceri   

I don't believe it either. What's their motive - these so-called Dark Crusaders? Black comedians have made comical use of stereotypes for decades so why would these influential Black figures cherry-pick on Chapelle alone?

But Dave Chapelle a Nation of Islam follower? You'd think the guy believed in that ganja religion of the Jamaicans the way he smoke.