Sign in to follow this  
FatB

public toilets

FatB   

my first and last time

had to use the staff toliets, the misaajid was too far away. my god what an unconforable experiance - walking into the toilet with my waterbottle as an caag, and i swear i recon half the building seemed to be using the toiltes at the same time..

Cara.   

You know you can make these kinds of observations in the troll corner, without making a whole thread about it :confused:

LOL @ Cara. Ka qaley, he obviously thought it was worthy of a whole thread. Maybe everyone else can now join in with their loo problems, share tips like 'which caag is the most discreet'? How does one hand hang up their trousers in a loo with no hooks and a filthy floor'? 'When is it necessary to to 'toilet' outside'? etc etc etc

Qorax   

Cara adigu meesha ma askari bad ka tahay qofku so xor uma ahan meeshu raboo iyo wuxuu rabo inoo halka soo dhigo? Somali iyo waxan shaqadood ahayn haw ku dhihid!

waa hagaag, sxb FatB, public toilets waa public toilets maxaa ka sugeysay? nadiif dhalo camal mise in car-carfiyo. gurigaada la gaadh haddii kale galoo iska adkeyso aamuna.

FatB   

lols north who new uae had it so good. cara fighting for moderator posting - eedo maxaa leedahay waligaa maad isticmaalin a public toilet, never hovered over the toilet seat? - i can imagin it being harder for women rather than men...

FatB   

^ arnt u in hargesa? maxaa meesha ina geed gadaashiisa aad isticmaashiin aan u maleenaaye no?