Sign in to follow this  
BOB

My Targets For The New Year.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

1- To become a better Muslim than I was last year Insha Allah.

2- To pray more for the Muslims all around the world that Allah s.w may make this year the year we finally UNITE as one under the banner of Muslim Brotherhood & SisterhoodInsha Allah.

3- To donate more money for charity Insha Allah.

4- to go to Hajj Insha Allah and May Allah s.w make it possible for you and me Insha Allah.

5- To learn more about Islam and our beloved noble Prophet p.b.u.h than I did last year Insha Allah.

6- To visit My Brothers & Sisters in the Middle East, Europe and North America Insha Allah.

7- To have a family of my own Insha Allah and May Allah s.w bless us all with obedient children that love Allah s.w and his messenger more than anything else Insha Allah.

8- To become a better man towards my Muslim Brothers & Sisters than I was last year Insha Allah.

9- Share this treasure that is Islam more with my associates that are non-muslims and May Allah s.w make it easier for them and for me as well Insha Allah.

10- Pray more for Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Kashmir, Sudan, Pakistan and Lebanon and the rest of the Muslim world that are suffering in the hands of the non-muslims or their Mujrimeen collaborators Insha Allah.

That's all I can think of right now and if you got more to add to the list PLEASE fell free and May Allah s.w Guide Us All Through The Righteous Path Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Mansha Allah BOB, may Allah make all your targets easy for you to achieve all of them. May you insha Allah find muslima saaliha who will help you raise good muslim family.

And may everyone here achieve the khayr of this year and may Allah protect us all against it is evil insha Allah.

Mawa   

May Allah make your new year resolutions easy to achieve them. I hope its not all talk as it is for most people, remember Allah helps those who help themselves so put 100% effort and Insha-Allah one day you'll reap the fruit of your hard labour.

Good luck with Number 9, each step on the way you'll get reward Insha-Allah.

amiin to the dua.